Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ash vs Evil Dead

Default Ash vs Evil Dead

I am excited for this to be coming out. I love old school horror films//cult classics//b-rated and I hope this is just as good. Bruce!!!

Can't wait, looks dope as fuck. Glad its on a premium channel instead of like FX or something. That way its still gorey and he can make the awesome one-liners again.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

ICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAITICANTWAIT

*foamsatmouth/twitch*

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

ShoP Smart ! ShoP S-Mart ! This is RadiCal ! Mr.Raimi is goin to Direct the first episode & be the Big Producer too ! - 0l' B.C. is one of My Her0'Ss - Cheers' (TwentyThree)
    . . the fear takes hold

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

Been binge watching this one Haha' Funny , psychedelic , & SCARY
    . . the fear takes hold

Can season 2 hurry it up? Ugh. I love this show.

Follow me Down To Hell Mi-CroMartie's Avatar

The plot twist doe at the finale:

Loved this. When I was a kid I saw Army of Darkness and thought it was the dumbest thing ever filmed. Imagine my surprise when this turned out to be awesome.

So who else has been keeping up with this show?

I've seen ALMOST every episode all the way through, albeit occasionally out-of-order, but only because it's tricky to keep up with cable TV when I don't even have access to a TV itself half the time.

It is soooo fucking fun and a PERFECT spin-off for the movies! Definitely recommended for ANY fan of the franchise.

I guess my only real complaint is that the Season Two finale was so hamstrung and didn't really live up to the rest of the series so far, but apparently that has a lot to do with the executive producer and the showrunner guy kinda butting heads...so it happens, I guess. Unfortunately, the showrunner (who recently quit), happens to be responsible for the Colon Monster fight, which is undoubtedly some of THE most HILARIOUS and gross-ass slapstick ever filmed, lol. And that producer guy seems to have used the S2 finale to derail the writing of the entire season RIGHT at the point at which it should have all culminated, so I'm actually kinda worried for S3.

But whatever! The show was so awesome I'm sure S3 will still have its moments regardless. I just hope that guy sees the light and ALLOWS it to continue KICKING ASS.

(So to speak.)

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

I missed the last 3 or 4 episodes of this season... need tk catch up soon. Same with Salem.
    The Conet Project