Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536
Results 351 to 357 of 357

Thread: Four Your Photos

  1. #351
    speed bump mannequin Golden Eel's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Location: Boy's Club
    Posts: 3,398
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Confession time - the staff were going to reimplement the 'like' feature a week and a half ago but then I went and posted my 'caught in a candid post-shower-learning-how-to-put-my-hair-up-in-a-towel-for-the-first-time moment' pic and they put the kibosh on that roll-out because they didn't want the servers to crash again from too many people signing up and 'liking' at once. I offered to take it down but they literally changed the edit rights to the post because 'it belongs to us now' so... Idk why Space Suicide even bothered posting is what I'm trying to say.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enname View Post
    Il est très mignon!
    I would also like 3 steaks, so at least on that we can agree.


    and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye



  2. #352
    Enname's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.04.16
    Location: Dis.
    Posts: 956
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Eel View Post
    Confession time - the staff were going to reimplement the 'like' feature a week and a half ago but then I went and posted my 'caught in a candid post-shower-learning-how-to-put-my-hair-up-in-a-towel-for-the-first-time moment' pic and they put the kibosh on that roll-out because they didn't want the servers to crash again from too many people signing up and 'liking' at once. I offered to take it down but they literally changed the edit rights to the post because 'it belongs to us now' so... Idk why Space Suicide even bothered posting is what I'm trying to say.
    You bastard, denying us the like button all for your 'learning-how-to-put-my-hair-up-in-a-towel-for-the-first-time moment' pic. Can we not suffer the pangs of overload as the price for a like button? I mean, it is bound to happen again anyway, so practice is good for your hair flipping ways.

    I would also like 3 steaks, so at least on that we can agree.
    Alas, I didn't give you the cut of meat, only the description of it. Please to be enjoying the air. :)
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

  3. #353
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Join Date: 08.05.09
    Location: Subject
    Posts: 7,702
    Rank: Stigmartyr

    Default

    Hurricane Florence was such a let down. But I managed to shelter in place in the wide open, well out of harm's way.

    Caught on camera PROOF 100% CONFIRMED!





    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM


  4. #354
    Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster
    S.D.'s Avatar
    Join Date: 06.19.09
    Location: Inkland
    Posts: 3,452
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Looking swish, freakazoid.


    DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

  5. #355
    (TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar
    Join Date: 01.28.15
    Posts: 740
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Hurricane Florence was such a let down. But I managed to shelter in place in the wide open, well out of harm's way.

    Caught on camera PROOF 100% CONFIRMED!





    I can't believe it. My idol's nothing but a creep.
    . . the fear takes hold

  6. #356
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Join Date: 08.05.09
    Location: Subject
    Posts: 7,702
    Rank: Stigmartyr

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Two Faced Egg (23) View Post
    I can't believe it. My idol's nothing but a creep.
    lol Hey, thanks! ...High weirdo. I thought you were into synchronicity's, but you never call, text or write to me anymore. What happened, kid?

    Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    Looking swish, freakazoid.
    Hey man, look. You're pretty, you know that, I know that, so do the kids. The sweet precious children you buy your drugs to in exchange for cider. I get it. But, just because you're a cool, clean cut, smart fela doesn't mean

    9/11 happened.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 09-17-2018 at 02:52 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM


  7. #357
    Blissfully Wicked spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Location: North Carolina
    Posts: 3,185
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    A Wicked Epicenter / / I Want To Dream

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS