Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: Four Your Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Mok View Post
    Really cute cat. I love cats, I have three myself. Is it male or female? From my experiences, the males have always been the more loving ones.
    ​Spirit is a male, and he certainly appears to be in line with your experiences. He seems to have already gotten used to spending his time with me, and he actively seeks out being held.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaesthesia15 View Post
    What about the disasters caused by Harvey, man?
    I heard on the news that it caused a pretty lot of disasters throughout Texas and that there's Irma, now, on her way to Florida and that they already evacuated the entire state. But that was all. They didn't said anything else about them.
    Did they evacuated Texas, too?
    Are you safe where you are now?
    Be safe man.
    Take care ;)
    Harvey caused historic levels of flooding, and the effects of it will be felt for quite some time, unfortunately. Thankfully, my family and I managed to avoid the worst of the storm. Unlike many houses that are in my immediate vicinity, my home was elevated enough to avoid being damaged by the flooding. We were unable to leave, for a time, but we were prepared enough to simply wait for the roads drain. Compared to many of our neighbors, who had to leave their homes behind (either by foot, boat, or even helicopter), we were very fortunate.

And, no, there were no proper evacuations before the storm arrived, as there wasn't much warning and there were fears that it would do more harm than good - the last time we had mass evacuations prior to a hurricane's arrival, people were dying due to traffic issues alone.

Anyway, to end this post on a lighter note, I'm going to post one last photo of Spirit:

2. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post

Here is a 100% candid, definitely not posed photo of myself and Muhammad my friend reading Provider Module in bed. Photo taken by one of my many friends and definitely not my right hand.

EDIT: Also after realizing 8 hours later how hilariously ridiculous I look in that picture and how I'm probably the only one who finds it hilarious and everybody else just finds it ridiculous, I felt the need to even things out and add in a normal looking picture of myself. Because I feel like it might not translate that I was playing it up as a joke before. It might not translate because it's not funny or even a joke. (wtf)

Anywho, this one is also a 100% candid snap and not a 26 year old dude taking selfies like a 13 year old girl.

Last edited by Golden Eel; 10-21-2017 at 12:07 AM.
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Para-Noir on Facebook Visit Para-Noir's Instagram Channel

Well, I'm bored so here I am. Here is my real head

Last edited by Para-Noir; 10-21-2017 at 03:17 PM.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Muddy Knees

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Para-Noir on Facebook Visit Para-Noir's Instagram Channel

Self portrait inspired by Hannibal