Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ascent & Descent

Hallelujah motherfuckers thatrussianman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    No one can escape the fall, the odds, make us even.
    Damn.
    I'm not actually Russian.

2. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

So I've been working on an essay/thread about Avengers: Age of Ultron since it came out and since it is SO heavily laden with clever symbolism. However, following Manson's run on the End Times Tour forestalled any further progress until the movie's recent release on Redbox, so I'm happily back at it now and building up my library of visual aides. Somewhere along the way I whipped this up for fun on the side.

As there's no real thread for the movie yet, I figured I'd just toss it in here for now!

Plus, realizing how well it applies to the discussion at hand I just couldn't help myself, lol...

4. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Hallelujah motherfuckers thatrussianman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    So I've been working on an essay/thread about Avengers: Age of Ultron since it came out and since it is SO heavily laden with clever symbolism. However, following Manson's run on the End Times Tour forestalled any further progress until the movie's recent release on Redbox, so I'm happily back at it now and building up my library of visual aides. Somewhere along the way I whipped this up for fun on the side.

As there's no real thread for the movie yet, I figured I'd just toss it in here for now!

Plus, realizing how well it applies to the discussion at hand I just couldn't help myself, lol...

Age of Ultron was another film this year along the lines of Jurassic World and Fantastic Four that had way too much corporate interference to ever be a genuine and sincere piece of art. There are definitely nuggets of where you can see Avengers 2 might have been good, but it got butchered (and so did Joss Whedon... if he can't handle it, who the fuck can?).

I did notice tony said deep six and i can't help thinking of the song now... especially knowing how involved tyler was with guardians of the galaxy. >.>
    I'm not actually Russian.