Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Manson Confirms He Is Recording a New Record

"Murderers..." was pretty heavy.

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit Freeston3r's Instagram Channel

Heavy or soft I don't mind. I'm sure its gonna be great if Tyler is back in the studio with MM. Also glad that Twiggy can add his flavour on the next one. Though some of the bass lines on TPE where very his style anyways.

4. Like 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

I think that is what made Tyler's work with Manson so strong, that he didn't just go in Tyler's direction (whatever that may be) but that what he wrote for Manson was very true to the core Manson/Twiggy sound/vibe just with the unique blues direction Manson wanted to take. I agree that if it was not known that TB and Manson were the sole people recording, I'd wager those bass lines belonged to Twiggy himself. That said, I think if Manson does work with TB on the new album, but also brings Twiggy and Gil in - we will get a bit more experimenting.

6. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

Something heavy would be dope! We have had elements over the years. But not anything like "Cake and Sodomy" or "The Reflecting God". Those are heavy
    Im An Entity In Which Is Invisible To Mankind...

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Let's wait and see.Manson never ceases to amaze me by his creativity.
    Last edited by Whisky And Speed; 11-28-2015 at 10:01 AM.

10. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Gotta love new Era's! The promotional imagery for TPE was sooo fucking amazing. Honestly on par with the Triptych. I still love that fucking throne picture. If he could just get the people he shoots with to design the stages and maybe even help with some era themed instruments I would be more excited for the live situation. Nicolas Alan Cope's black and white imagery would have looked so fucking good on a stage that is themed to the absolute hundredth degree to the Album. But having Tyler, Gil, and Twiggs on board...it's gonna be a damn good album I can't wait to see what the future holds in store for everything regarding this new record.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

12. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Svperstar13 View Post
    "Murderers..." was pretty heavy.
    nah fam

I'd rather have nothing either overtly "heavy" ("Murderers", say), or 'soft' ("Running To The Edge Of The World"), but more electronic both ways. Like this, say:

It's not something we've heard from him before, but it's also not completely out of his wheelhouse.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

15. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Omniscient Iniquitous Dirge Inferno's Avatar
    Follow Dirge Inferno On Twitter Add Dirge Inferno on Facebook Follow Dirge Inferno on Tumblr Visit Dirge Inferno's Youtube Channel Visit Dirge Inferno's Instagram Channel

Maybe they'll do dream pop or shoegaze type music next?

I'm surprised they're making another record already, I thought they wouldn't start for at least another year.

17. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dirge Inferno View Post
    Maybe they'll do dream pop or shoegaze type music next?
    Yeeeeeeeeees plz.