Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Manson Confirms He Is Recording a New Record

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Manson should revert back to this very beautiful sound.It has a very prominent Iggy pop/the sisters of mercy kind of tune.I wish he does a real post punk album like what he started before POAAF. His image should be minimalist as well with little makeup.We will wait and see.I always count on Manson to amaze me by his creativity as I said before.

2. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Whisky And Speed View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh3uvXvE4OY

Manson should revert back to this very beautiful sound.It has a very prominent Iggy pop/the sisters of mercy kind of tune.I wish he does a real post punk album like what he started before POAAF. His image should be minimalist as well with little makeup.We will wait and see.I always count on Manson to amaze me by his creativity as I said before.
    I'd definitely be down with that, too. Speaking of the Sisters, has anyone else ever imagined "Dominion/Mother Russia" in Manson's voice?

It'd be the perfect fuck you to Russia for cancelling his concert.

I disagree on the image, though. The last three records have all had very stripped-down images associated with them, The Pale Emperor possibly slightly less than The High End Of Low and Born Villain. I wanna see something at least comparable to the early Eat Me, Drink Me era from him in that respect.

(Incidentally, some of the tracks on Born Villain were pretty post-punkish, chiefly "The Flowers Of Evil".)
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

4. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

What about Manson getting on stage with very little makeup like the spooky kids day possibly with the goatee too?

@overman: I wish Manson sings this song or the song Marian to the sisters of mercy.Born villain was post punk in some tracks and some other tracks were hard rock as usual.However, it did not contain the ambient sounds of post punk keyboards.

Let's wait and see....we still have like one year to go and all will be revealed or maybe we should expect an alum sooner than usual because Manson wants to make use from the pale emperor's momentum like what he did with born villain before.

Whatever direction he decides to go in, I'm most excited. MM's always changing his sound. No one saw a blues record coming until he mentioned it, I can't wait to see what they do next.

7. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

If Manson does one thing, REVERT should be the last thing.

9. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Those Who Live In The Past Should Stay There.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    If Manson does one thing, REVERT should be the last thing.
    post punk is awesome ! sometimes all what you need to do is to revisit your roots and it is not living in the past.Sometimes you just need to check what made your career advance and what was successful and worked for you.

The word revert can be put in the right context not the wrong one.

Who knows...it is all up to Manson not to us.His brain currently is working on something which maybe anything it maybe country album (satanic country) or avant-garde heavy metal.I am not exception an another ACSS or even an another born villain as long as Manson is inspired and has the energy to make more awesome music.Some artists really live in the past but not Manson.BTW, Twiggy is contributing to writing.

13. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

I have a feeling a Bowie influenced song will feature either as a b-side cover or on the album.

15. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

I wonder if he'll get asked for another song for the John Wick sequel.

I think that helped Manson out a lot honestly. That movie was pretty popular, despite it kinda floating under the radar.

My high school band teacher knew I loved Manson (as did everyone being a small, religious school) and he told me never really cared for Manson but absolutely loved "Killing Strangers" when he heard it on John Wick.

17. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Yeah having another song featured in a movie regardless if its a John Wick sequel would do a lot of good. I'll also keep beating a dead horse by saying that he really needs to do more TV interviews when he starts pushing the next album. Just one appearance on Fallon or Conan would do a lot to get people interested or intrigued.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

19. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post