Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson Missing Music Masterlist

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    It seems that the got so deep into the Celebritarian Era, whereas a new logo, webpage, Style, Sound, ect, and you'd hunk they'd have something recorded that far into the era, not being what was to become EMDM tracks.
    Looks can be deceiving.

Well that's all fantastically confusing. Usually he doesn't start his eras until he's ready. It seems like he blew his load before he even got started. I mean, it fits with how many times that happened back then, but still.

fuckwhatyoulove Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

@Norsefire
    If you went into the "Synesthesia" section of the site, after the PJ logo, there was the CC seal, possibly representing a spot for the forthcoming album.

I hope all this unreleased material gets put onto a compilation album one day. Demos too.

It's a money maker waiting!

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    @Norsefire
    If you went into the "Synesthesia" section of the site, after the PJ logo, there was the CC seal, possibly representing a spot for the forthcoming album.
    Yeah it did, if it was ever to represent an album or not, I would guess either way it just filled that gap. EMDM was also being worked on during the time this version of the site went online and so that gap would have represented a space for EMDM. MM has used multiple logo's in the past and while the seal logo didn't really appear afterwards maybe it was intended for the new album but then something else represented it better such as the blood MM and spiral heart etc.
    But there's also the point that the unfinished website was put up and it still had messages hidden within it saying the codes were relevant and we know they weren't. So as nice as some of that website was I wouldn't read too much into some of it.

Original AIDS provider.

Quote Originally Posted by HG131 View Post
    Well that's all fantastically confusing. Usually he doesn't start his eras until he's ready. It seems like he blew his load before he even got started. I mean, it fits with how many times that happened back then, but still.
    Norsefire or Cringeon can probably help to confirm or deny this, but I seem to remember that he never actually gave a final thumbs up of approval to go ahead with the whole "th15 mu5t be 5olvved" thing, and was rather bemused by the way fans were obsessing over what was, essentially, just an early case of No Reason.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

Has anyone tried to apply gematria to the Celebritarian Code? Even if it was ultimately irrelevant to the era, there might have still been something hidden in the code, and gematria is sufficiently Mansonesque to warrant a try.

Edit: Here's a on-line gematria calculator if anyone wants to give it a shot.

Here are some of the results for "3115", for instance:

http://www.gematrix.org/?word=3115

Some of these are, uh, interesting. "Christs Holy Nervous Breakdown", "I'm Not The Bad Guy Here I Just Fight To Be Evol", etc.

And here's 1313, another of the Celebritarian codes. My favorite result for this one is "Christ Is Sent To Hell And Likes It There".

'Marilyn Manson' in gematria is '1008'. Have fun!
    Last edited by The Overman; 12-11-2015 at 03:42 AM.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

Master Procrastinator 33° Bullsik's Avatar

I can't find a proof right now but I DO remember that around 2005-2006 Manson said in an interview that Felix da Housecat made a whole album for him but eventually Manson wasn't that interested in showing it to the world. I don't know why, maybe he just wasn't pleased with how it sounds when mixed with his vocals. I guess their collab started with FdH remix of "Personal Jesus" but it really wasn't mentioned more than once or twice. So I always thought that Celebritarian album was the one with Felix da Housecat on board - thanks for clearing that up.

There was also a project with Shirley Manson at the time. They recorded a cover of Human League's "Don't You want me" but never realeased it to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullsik View Post
    I can't find a proof right now but I DO remember that around 2005-2006 Manson said in an interview that Felix da Housecat made a whole album for him but eventually Manson wasn't that interested in showing it to the world. I don't know why, maybe he just wasn't pleased with how it sounds when mixed with his vocals. I guess their collab started with FdH remix of "Personal Jesus" but it really wasn't mentioned more than once or twice. So I always thought that Celebritarian album was the one with Felix da Housecat on board - thanks for clearing that up.
    The Felix da Housecat collab was apparently an idea quite a long while before The Golden Age Of Grotesque was even released. Here's an interview from The Heirophant dated February 1, 2003.

http://web.archive.org/web/200302011...view=interview

Do you have aspirations to work with any other artists or persons (aside from Tim Skold) on new projects?

Maybe Felix Da House Kat. D12 keeps trying to get me involved. I have my hands full with Helnwein on a few intertwined projects. It really depends on the circumstance. I don't like to collaborate with music outside of the band. It gets too distorted and unfocused.
    EDIT: Oh yeah, this reminds me. There was a user of some import in the broader Manson Internet fandom on the 'Phant, Favenris. I never knew the guy, but I do remember that he claimed to have heard new material circa late 2006, sometime before the split with Dita. He might have been bullshitting, and he never went into much detail; I obviously couldn't give you his exact statement unless I had some way to access the forums on the Heirophant Council. But taking him at face value, it was around the time we all began throwing around the words "Black Death", and before the divorce. My assumption is that this would have been the 'Celebritarian' album.

EDIT II: I can't honestly say it was 'late' 2006, either. I only recall it was around the time the magazine photograph with Manson in a post-GAOG suit, against a white background, with suspenders and a hat on was released. That's... really vague. 2006, though. Maybe Vogue? I think there was a bird in that picture, but it likely doesn't matter.
    Last edited by The Overman; 12-16-2015 at 04:33 AM.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    The Felix da Housecat collab was apparently an idea quite a long while before The Golden Age Of Grotesque was even released. Here's an interview from The Heirophant dated February 1, 2003.

http://web.archive.org/web/200302011...view=interview

EDIT: Oh yeah, this reminds me. There was a user of some import in the broader Manson Internet fandom on the 'Phant, Favenris. I never knew the guy, but I do remember that he claimed to have heard new material circa late 2006, sometime before the split with Dita. He might have been bullshitting, and he never went into much detail; I obviously couldn't give you his exact statement unless I had some way to access the forums on the Heirophant Council. But taking him at face value, it was around the time we all began throwing around the words "Black Death", and before the divorce. My assumption is that this would have been the 'Celebritarian' album.

EDIT II: I can't honestly say it was 'late' 2006, either. I only recall it was around the time the magazine photograph with Manson in a post-GAOG suit, against a white background, with suspenders and a hat on was released. That's... really vague. 2006, though. Maybe Vogue? I think there was a bird in that picture, but it likely doesn't matter.

Maybe he won't put it out there because it's not up to his standards. If there was anything awesome to find there I'd bet he would repackage it and give it out in another way. Maybe some of the lyrics are in The Pale Emperor and maybe some of the music is in Born Villain. Who knows.