Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who Are You And What Do You Follow?

Eat Internet Primadonnas
    Follow Penance Sentence On Twitter Add Penance Sentence on Facebook Follow Penance Sentence on Tumblr Visit Penance Sentence's Youtube Channel Visit Penance Sentence's Instagram Channel

Yeah, well the world has always been faced with similar problems, more or less, but now people are so domesticated and weak, that survival isn't an option for most. We'll been on a decline since the days of Agriculture and Farming. The world has become SO easy for even the poorest, that no one will be prepared for any catastrophe. Especially not the Richest. The easier your life is, the more of a disadvantage you will be in. People don't know their resources, the planet, the whole purpose.

I hope your inbox is open, because check it.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Penance Sentence View Post

There are so many titles to place yourselves in. Tell of who you are and why you tend to follow that path more than others.
    I only follow myself, but I can tell you this.... I always start with myself if I got a problem, I ask myself what can I do to improve my life etc................... It's so easy to blame others, but it won't get us anywhere!

I love inspiring people who has something positive to share with others. So even though I only follow my own truth, then I always listen to good ideas from others, so I always have an open mind.

I believe in love! - Love for myself, love for others.

Not a blind love, but a love that is there because I understand.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Mewzen On Twitter Visit Mewzen's Youtube Channel Visit Mewzen's Instagram Channel

Not a big fan of labels like that.

When you associate yourself with a label you have to deal with the fact that there are people that are under that label that will make you look bad.

I'd say I'm more of a classical liberal in the sense that I believe people should be treated fairly. Sometimes I do not like to associate myself with the left because in recent years it's been going off the deep end with these crazy SJWs similar with how the right went off the deep end a long time ago.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow PaperDoll on Tumblr Visit PaperDoll's Instagram Channel

I don't believe in the God that's portrayed in most religions. I'm sort of an agnostic pantheist. I revere Nature and think the energy of the universe lives in us (intertwined with science/think stardust and so forth) and around us. Interconnection. I also agree with Cat on what she said about love.

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Muddy Knees

I trust in the scientific method to obtain truths in our observable world. I don't believe in or associate myself with any religion and I don't believe in anything supernatural. The closest label I could consider myself relating to in this regard is "secular humanist."

I could never associate fully with a political party, so I remain completely independent. I believe in striving for equal rights for all, as long as they don't in any way infringe on the rights of others.

It's all pretty cut and dry stuff, honestly.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

In all honesty, I'm just a person who loves weed, sex and conversations with total strangers. I try not to totally be convinced by anything, even if there is a good reason to be. For as much as I talk about it on here and sometimes elsewhere, I really don't talk about a lot of things such as belief systems, Political corruption and conspiracies etc... I prefer just to get fucked up, read, fuck, write/read, play guitar and take naps along with having brain sex with people no matter how delusional and erratic those conversations are. There are times where I think that I am a Nihilist but I'm not completely and/or a Humanitarian which I'm completely ot. I believe in just living life. To me, everything is mysterious even if it can be explained or debunked or just seen as the natural process of things. Because in all reality, we really don't know shit. We're never going to solve racism or sexism/inequality and when I/We die, I guess we'll either find out if there is something for us beyond just being stranded on a Planet where we just got lucky or not. So, I tend to not really focus/fixate on trying to really prove anything as I've said in the past. When my time comes, either I'll be surprised or not even know that I or anyone/anything ever existed. So, living. That's what I do, and I am just a person who does whatever I want to in life if "that's all there is to it". There are incentives for there either being an "Afterlife" or there not being one. Either way, we'll either be accepted and have to answer for our action here, or we'll be released of any guilt, pain and obligations once we pass. So live it up now!
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow PaperDoll on Tumblr Visit PaperDoll's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    In all honesty, I'm just a person who loves weed, sex and conversations with total strangers. I try not to totally be convinced by anything, even if there is a good reason to be. For as much as I talk about it on here and sometimes elsewhere, I really don't talk about a lot of things such as belief systems, Political corruption and conspiracies etc... I prefer just to get fucked up, read, fuck, write/read, play guitar and take naps along with having brain sex with people no matter how delusional and erratic those conversations are. There are times where I think that I am a Nihilist but I'm not completely and/or a Humanitarian which I'm completely ot. I believe in just living life. To me, everything is mysterious even if it can be explained or debunked or just seen as the natural process of things. Because in all reality, we really don't know shit. We're never going to solve racism or sexism/inequality and when I/We die, I guess we'll either find out if there is something for us beyond just being stranded on a Planet where we just got lucky or not. So, I tend to not really focus/fixate on trying to really prove anything as I've said in the past. When my time comes, either I'll be surprised or not even know that I or anyone/anything ever existed. So, living. That's what I do, and I am just a person who does whatever I want to in life if "that's all there is to it". There are incentives for there either being an "Afterlife" or there not being one. Either way, we'll either be accepted and have to answer for our action here, or we'll be released of any guilt, pain and obligations once we pass. So live it up now!
    Love everything you said!

13. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Eat Internet Primadonnas
    Follow Penance Sentence On Twitter Add Penance Sentence on Facebook Follow Penance Sentence on Tumblr Visit Penance Sentence's Youtube Channel Visit Penance Sentence's Instagram Channel

I believe all of humanity uses 'different' words, for more or less, the same general experiences.

One day, I plan to count how many true words exist. As Reality grows, a very small amount of new Real Words are created, and a multitude of Signifiers follow the Truly Individualistic, exactly like the story of Man. Every Universe is an Artistic Reflection of another, to me, and in this case: Tangible and Abstract Universes, in my view, are different DIE-mensions representations, or also known as Polytheism?

On a slightly other note, I believe the TRUE desire to not know, or unlearn, deprogram information (i.e. not listless Apathy), ironically, leads to infinite awareness.

That moment of being perplexed, and loving it, is worth more than knowing the answer to an ephemeral solution.

Also, Shangs, I think the notion that we will never truly know anything about reality to be too accepted and tolerated and verifiable and common of an answer to be true to the human equation, although I DO believe the Nihilism backing that notion to be a step in the right direction, towards Truth. I also would be fine knowing that I am wrong, and that I will always be wrong (not implying you suggested I was or anything, just typing this for the sake of my argument I am presenting), but then I'd be right.

I don't like labeling myself as anything. I do what I want is all.

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

At the very least, I seem to be an agnostic liberal as of now. However, I'm sometimes also a moderate, but if I were to narrow it down to two words, Facebook style, I would definitely be an agnostic liberal. If I were to be any type of atheist, I'd probably be an agnostic atheist too.

As for an actual political party, I think I'd be a Democrat, but I still have yet to take care of that part of my voter registration. My overall lifelong experience and exposure to the Seventh-day Adventist Church, a Protestant Christian religion, got me interested in politics a lot more than I realized, especially considering how religion can be inevitably linked to politics and can therefore become affected and influenced by politics and vice versa.

And the older I get, the more I seem to agree with atheist liberals and relate to atheist liberals on all sorts of subjects, stances and issues. I also don't think I can actually relate to organized religion anymore.

*If I still did, and was still fully persuaded, while actually practicing the faith to a T, I'm definitely sure that I would've remained a Christian conservative, and very well would have joined the Republican party, and as a result wouldn't even be here, let alone be a fan of Marilyn Manson to start with.*

Not only is it hard for me to be absolutely convinced, on the account of my tendency to be skeptical and questioning, but even practicing all of the lofty requirements it brings with the sincere and earnest devotion it commands seems to be extremely impossible, and my doubts and overall conflicting thoughts and emotions don't even help me one iota. Granted, I can still understand the desire and need to believe in certain things, but not all beliefs are for everybody.

I've also figured, why be something that you're not if it's something you simply can't and won't do/be, especially involving situations and decisions as personal as religion and politics? (And philosophies/movements/etc.)
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 03-23-2016 at 04:35 PM.