Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: The Hard Shit, To Soft Shit

Eat Internet Primadonnas
    Follow Penance Sentence On Twitter Add Penance Sentence on Facebook Follow Penance Sentence on Tumblr Visit Penance Sentence's Youtube Channel Visit Penance Sentence's Instagram Channel

Default The Hard Shit, To Soft Shit

It was Mayhem, when I saw the Katatonia, I was Shining with Phlegm
    Then, I needed an Obituary, as I was committing Deicide every night, and also with Men
    I needed a Skrewdriver, to ply, into each of their Bad Brains
    It was like committing an act of Sodom, except without the Pain
    I got lost in my way, became an Atheist, for a moment, but to Satanic Warmaster I stayed
    Was enjoying it all, with No Remorse, and Praising The Self, as my only course.
    I got lost, oh, how, I got lost, came Rob Zombie, when I should've come to Faust.
    I was a Morbid Angel, Corpsegrinding Pain Nails, but now, I am not so Tolerant.

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

:|

Eat Internet Primadonnas
    Follow Penance Sentence On Twitter Add Penance Sentence on Facebook Follow Penance Sentence on Tumblr Visit Penance Sentence's Youtube Channel Visit Penance Sentence's Instagram Channel

I control all of your responses. Your case is typical of someone of your stature; I depleted any good reply from you, by telling you of the genuiness of actions in a PM. You are so utterly confused that your only way out is to repeat the same message attempted at being 'trolling' over and over. Your brain is frozen. It shows how genuine the message I sent you startled you. What I sent in the message really did come true, didn't it? Thought I was joking?

Now, continue to send the face in a message, over in over. That's your eternal face. Good luck.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    (TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

Speaking to Sin Nanna at the CandleMass, Malefic supported by the Darkthrone .. Holy Virgins transmutated to a Gallhammer , Caught on Tape- Full Bleed for the insight, ecstatic locust abortion technicians with Will and intention - Other Ear for the Mother Earth-
    . . the fear takes hold

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Eat Internet Primadonnas

Has anyone ever prayed to you, Egg?