Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Earth Autopsy - What comes after A.D.? More Hypotheticals

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Default Earth Autopsy - What comes after A.D.? More Hypotheticals

There are so many taboo subjects that Humans are afraid to agree on or even delve into. We go extinct. Let's say that another life form similar to ours, or even dissimilar but with our capabilities but only more complex and superior, comes along and discovers our records, art, music, literature, fossils, DNA, everything about us and they decide to put the picture together of what Humans were. Would they conclude that there "was" in fact a Ultimate Race or a lesser Gender? Would Homosexuality and Transgenderism seem weird and unnaturalto them? Now, we are talking about a potentially more advanced Culture than ours. Let's not think with our own morality and logic for a while. If they were to start all over with us as an extinct species to talk about and put on display in museums, how do you think that they would describe us? Would they have a different Scientific method? Would they be more partial to one particular type of person from any given region of the World as the more "Advanced" and/or "Dominant"? How do you think that they would interpret our History and teach it if Earth is still habitable in this hypothetical scenario? What would they teach each other about us that we either don't know or don't want to admit/or even talk about.

*Discuss(t)
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Artificial Intelligence will prosper, flourish, work out how to procreate and appreciate the fabric of life and understanding without resorting to violence or encountering disease, and one day, billions of years in the future, mankind in AI form will explore and populate the universe, and it will only have been a long-misinterpreted myth that humanity was ever an organic life form. We will be aeons extinct and something better will stand in our place.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    Artificial Intelligence will prosper, flourish, work out how to procreate and appreciate the fabric of life and understanding without resorting to violence or encountering disease, and one day, billions of years in the future, mankind in AI form will explore and populate the universe, and it will only have been a long-misinterpreted myth that humanity was ever an organic life form. We will be aeons extinct and something better will stand in our place.
    Exactly what I was getting at S.D. - Good observation, M8. That's if not most of our artifacts, records and everything else that I've mentioned aren't destroyed. We'll be considered mythological creatures. Either that, or they'll completely put together fallacy riddled models of us and how we behaved/or how we appeared to have evolved, how we looked at and observed things/thought and how we migrated....much like we did/do with Dinosaurs. Our History will be fiction to them. Whoever "They" are.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

There will still be endless Comedy Central re-runs of Friends, though, just in case futurekind needs a reference point for how we once lived.
    the LORD god had made
    "

8. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

There will still be endless Comedy Central re-runs of Friends, though, just in case futurekind needs a reference point for how we once lived.
    Like Mundane Jews with retarded and flippant neighbors? Cool. Also, this is why I posted what I did in "The Hate 4" comment section. Though I wasn't really ranting, while most of the parts were actually true, it was more for Comedic value with all CAPS and exclamation points. Right now, I'm just reclined on my sofa, chuckling/giggling to myself and listening to Buckethead. What are you up to, soon, someday to be a person that never existed according to a Civilization that proceeds us? LOL - And, oh. Hey Man.

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

I never really existed, this whole Provider Module experiment was seeded years ago in long-dead websites. I have been an exclusive figment in the imaginations of all who come here, lulling them into a false sense of security that a softly-spoken, acerbic Englishman is somehow responsible for their online safety in this impenetrable bubble. This, is where it begins. I am the overseer, and I will watch all of you die.

Oh, and yeah, Friends - while enjoyable in a familiar, saccharine, and over-sexed though deeply-flawed manner - is essentially the worst of disposable, fast-paced bourgeoisie lifestyle sitcom. It offers little-to-no understanding of the ethnic experience in a thriving modern metropolis, and generally makes the pursuit of urban happiness seem either futile, or a never-ending war of attrition between opposing sexes, with the end result being either bemused singularity, or reluctant domesticity. Intercourse is generally bland and vanilla, either rooted in personal gratification, ridicule, or base parenthood, whilst non-heteronormal characters are often seen as coathanger cliches designed to reflect the more 'serious' lives of the straight status quo. Similarly, endless deception and passive-aggressive altercations result in a forced compromise between people who are supposed to be loyal to one another, but within the confines of marriage are duplicitous and selfish.
    Even the indignity and solitude of being homeless is trivialised to the point of making it seem like a 'phase' a young person goes through before finally 'growing up'.

Still though, Courtney Cox kept it fucking TIGHT for ten years, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't gunning for Ross and Rachel getting back together at the end.
    the LORD god had made
    "

11. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

I never really existed, this whole Provider Module experiment was seeded years ago in long-dead websites. I have been an exclusive figment in the imaginations of all who come here, lulling them into a false sense of security that a softly-spoken, acerbic Englishman is somehow responsible for their online safety in this impenetrable bubble. This, is where it begins. I am the overseer, and I will watch all of you die.

Oh, and yeah, Friends - while enjoyable in a familiar, saccharine, and over-sexed though deeply-flawed manner - is essentially the worst of disposable, fast-paced bourgeoisie lifestyle sitcom. It offers little-to-no understanding of the ethnic experience in a thriving modern metropolis, and generally makes the pursuit of urban happiness seem either futile, or a never-ending war of attrition between opposing sexes, with the end result being either bemused singularity, or reluctant domesticity. Intercourse is generally bland and vanilla, either rooted in personal gratification, ridicule, or base parenthood, whilst non-heteronormal characters are often seen as coathanger cliches designed to reflect the more 'serious' lives of the straight status quo. Similarly, endless deception and passive-aggressive altercations result in a forced compromise between people who are supposed to be loyal to one another, but within the confines of marriage are duplicitous and selfish.
    Even the indignity and solitude of being homeless is trivialised to the point of making it seem like a 'phase' a young person goes through before finally 'growing up'.

Still though, Courtney Cox kept it fucking TIGHT for ten years, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't gunning for Ross and Rachel getting back together at the end.
    Courtney Cox really knows how to ride ace dick, speaking of being TIGHT, if you've ever seen "Dirt" , "3000 Miles to Graceland" or "The Shrink is In". As for Friends, Joey should have had AIDS. Chandler is a pain killer addict who probably had Parkinson's Disease, so I have no idea why he was always at "Central Perk". Ross....was just weird, and a horrible bag pipe player with a strange obsession/relationship with a Monkey too, as well. Not to mention that David Schwimmer looks like some sort of fish, which is why I've always found it funny that his last name was "Schwimmer". Pheobe really is Lisa Kudrow. Rachel is your stereotypical broad who loves casual sex but pretends to be modest and high brow. None of them should have EVER been friends. And Monica was a Control Freak who was also a borderline Pe-dophile at times. As a matter of fact, the series finale should have had them all being killed off by STD's and being murdered by their Superintendent. Everyone hated them that lived around them, so I'm surprised we didn't see more rapes, assaults and straight up vandalism's/break in robberies during the shows. Oh, and OF COURSE Gunther was GAY! Because all male Coffee House Barista's are gay, roll their eyes and sigh all of the time.

As for AI. We invented it and it's fun to entertain the idea of Sentient Robots, who we are creating/and would have created, denying either that we existed or not having enough actual data to process to 100% validate or prove that we created them. What does that remind you of? LOL - Oh, and I wonder who their Pontiff will be?
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 01-25-2016 at 07:11 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

13. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Eat Internet Primadonnas
    Follow Penance Sentence On Twitter Add Penance Sentence on Facebook Follow Penance Sentence on Tumblr Visit Penance Sentence's Youtube Channel Visit Penance Sentence's Instagram Channel

Had idea earlier, that Humanity repeats governments, technological attempts to venture into space, and we end up killing ourselves over and over. Meanwhile, native tribes know that it is impossible to venture into space by use of technology without ultimate death, and their rituals allows them to venture into space, exactly what we want to do, they can do and have done. These tribes, have been around for millions of years. Yet, we keep repeating the same errors.
    This is just thinking out loud of course, but I think it's an interesting thought nonetheless. Who's to say space colonization HAS to come about only with man-made products, instead of searching the depths of one's mind?

15. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

I'd contend that Provider Module is a form of "AI". It's an experiment and always has been. While it is a place dedicated to Marilyn Manson, S.D. wasn't kidding whenever he said "I never really existed, this whole Provider Module experiment was seeded years ago in long-dead websites. I have been an exclusive figment in the imaginations of all who come here, lulling them into a false sense of security that a softly-spoken, acerbic Englishman is somehow responsible for their online safety in this impenetrable bubble.".
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Follow Twiggz On Twitter Add Twiggz on Facebook Visit Twiggz's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Courtney Cox really knows how to ride ace dick,
    wahahahah some wee came out. haha have you ever considered a career as a comedian?

on a more serious note, this thread has blown my mind...boom.

...Stand down dick fighters...

Cash is a poor mans $ money $

18. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post