Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Pogo Goes Full Man-child

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman View Post
    Is this photo new?
    It's not, no. Around 2008/9 (if I remember correctly) the domain www.stephenbier.com was active, with just a simple black background, and that photograph (uncensored) at the centre of it. That's all it was, there was nothing linked within or from it, and it didn't do anything. I can't remember if it was meant to be official, or a joke, or what. I think a rumour circulated that Manson had set it up during their legal battle, but that's unconfirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    That photo looks to be around 2009 or 2010.
    I'm unsure if Pogo dyed his Golden Age mohawk black prior to Lest We Forget at any stage. If not, I'd put this at around the Guns, God And Government tour.
    On a purely aesthetic note, even if those girls are prostitutes (which is fine, someone's got to be), they're actually both relatively pretty, it's just a shit photograph. Being that it's Pogo, though, I'm surprised they're not Japanese, or twelve.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Oh, FFS. They've all aged. Let's not kid ourselves. Pogo is and always has been insane. They all talk shit on one another for the most part. I don't see why people get so fixated on it. People are just now starting to call/think that Pogo is insane? Ha! .......Ha!.............Ha!............Ha! Who gives a shit what he has to say? And why do we always bash ex band members? It's fucking stupid. We still listen to the records that they were on and that's all that matters/should matter anyway.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

4. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

It's so sad and pathetic that Pogo can't get over it all and act with any class.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    It's so sad and pathetic that Pogo can't get over it all and act with any class.
    That's a funny statement considering the band that he was in. They were never about class. That was them being themselves. And once you're out of the band, you can't really bitch about that person/ex band member being the same person that they were while they were in the band.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

8. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    That's a funny statement considering the band that he was in. They were never about class. That was them being themselves.
    This is a fair comment. I've read the things he has to say and thought to myself, okay, some guy in his fifties who lost out on being part of an international rock band is a sore loser about it. So what? Nothing he's said on there affects my enjoyment of the records he played on, and it certainly doesn't affect my enjoyment of the records he didn't play on. He did great work for Marilyn Manson, and Marilyn Manson continues to do great work. John 5 doesn't use Facebook to shit-talk Marilyn Manson, neither does Zim Zum, or Chris Vrenna, or Tyler Bates, etc. etc. etc. If they wanted to, or had reason, I guess they could, but don't. It's really all about how much free time and effort it takes to be a whiny bitch.

Likewise, Manson doesn't respond to these sort of incidents, and probably doesn't care. Neither should fans really, enjoy the music, don't be a moron. Sound advice.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

10. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

On the other hand, it's really fun watching him get more and more insane.

If he was willing to eat glass that was in food, why are we all surprised at his behavior? He was and is a nutter.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Gondule View Post
    If he was willing to eat glass that was in food, why are we all surprised at his behavior? He was and is a nutter.
    I don't think anyone is surprised, it's more of a sporting event, like the Superbowl. Yes there are other events throughout the year but at least once a year we like to revel in the crazy time.

One of the main reasons I'm still interested though is because it's raining and I can't go outside.

Just seems like a massive circle jerk to me.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

15. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar

I don't go far out of my way to bash ex band members, but Pogo and Scotty-boy always struck me as really sore/jealous losers. If they weren't losers, they wouldn't hawk Manson merch on FB and Ebay to make a few hundred bucks. Can you imagine how embarrassing that must be for them? I'll bet that pride they had to swallow tasted like Manson's semen.

I'll end my post on a serious philosophical note: If Pogo consumes canine excrement, is it considered cannibalism?

17. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post