Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Pogo Goes Full Man-child

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Penance Sentence View Post
    MM was getting into Hollywood, befriending Johnny Depp, getting to know glamorize motherfuckers, whereas Pogo felt disenfranchised from the band because that's EXACTLY what they were criticizing - HOLLOW WOOD.

Try to be in another superstar-esque band after getting fired from one - unless you are friends with others who will let you it, say good fucking bye.
    This doesn't ring true at all. Bier maintained his relationship with Manson and his job in Manson's band for over fifteen years before allegedly not fulfilling his contractual obligations, and never once seemed to express a disdain for that contract, Manson's business acumen, or the band's artistic development and achievements.
    Incidentally, neither Twiggy or Ginger have ever seemed particularly interested in fuelling a 'Hollywood' social life, and were always just as quiet and reserved in print/practice as Bier. Neither found it difficult to apply for other jobs with prominent bands, and both were successful in hiatus/departure periods following a split from the Manson camp. Even on a grassroots level - and presumably remaining an addict for some of the time - Gein still produced work with numerous musical projects, and made money as an artist until his death.

You can't necessarily lump Bier and Putesky in the same category, because Bier at least proved malleable to the different avenues Manson wanted to pursue over the years, whereas all indication suggests that Putesky simply wasn't able to cut it as a multifaceted musician. However, with the above examples taken into consideration, there is nothing to suggest Bier wasn't able to apply himself to something successful after leaving Marilyn Manson, he just didn't.
    I've said before that I don't even really care what went on behind the scenes, and I'd probably even have been intrigued by an independent Pogo effort if it emerged. That awful Facebook band he was in was shit, though, and he's produced nothing else of merit. The Dali Gaggers were cool, some of John 5's solo work is fun, and despite vocal/professional feuds that I don't give a fuck about, I really like a lot of Nine Inch Nails, and havd always been a Rob Zombie fan. None of that is/was affected by whether they get on personally with Marilyn Manson, because I don't gauge my record collection like a fourteen-year-old.

In the case of people like Bier and Putesky, though, if the glove fits...
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Why is this thread still active? I thought this whole situation died out weeks ago.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Eat Internet Primadonnas
    Follow Penance Sentence On Twitter Add Penance Sentence on Facebook Follow Penance Sentence on Tumblr Visit Penance Sentence's Youtube Channel Visit Penance Sentence's Instagram Channel

? Just stated Pogo felt like an outcast, most likely during phase where MM was thinking of transitioning from music to movies.
    And, even though I don't know his behind-scenes history, doesn't seem like Pogo made too many friends in music industry, because he still showed appreciation fro music,, his facebook band you mentioned.
    If they got on personally with MM? Never claimed their success is because of their relationship with MM?
    So, you just think Pogo is talentless hack? Fair enough. Tbh and no offense, I don't know what you're trying to proclaim against what I said.

Daisy probably didn't make too many friends in industry either, after Jack of Jill.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    Why is this thread still active? I thought this whole situation died out weeks ago.
    Because fuck you. And fuck everyone. And fuck everyone who posts a PR press release about Pogo because they're best friends with Marilyn Manson and always have been since the beginning of time. Also and because FUCK TIME! And most of all FUCK NASA!
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Follow bitteralmonds On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    He and Scott should start a support group so they can stroke each others egos and dicks.
    Nah. Pogo has been quite vocal about how thrilled he is that Scott has stage 4 cancer. Once Scott finally croaks (which will most likely in two years at the most), he and Manson are probably going to throw competing parties to celebrate.

It's kind of heartwarming how much the ex-Spooky Kids (plus Twiggy) all steadfastly loathe each other. In retrospect, I guess, it's not too surprising. Back in the day, they all used to boast about being immature, hateful, obnoxious assholes and it seems that that was not an act after all.
    Last edited by bitteralmonds; 12-27-2016 at 08:48 AM.
    Beware the smell of bitter almonds.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Pogo said it himself he was only showing his sadness for musicians dying the apart about MM was a joke

Okay. Relevant HOW? Only to the Manson base. So it's still irrelevant.

This guy is another example of "I am kicked out of MM, help me!" guys. My problem with this crybabies are, they all give interviews with their sayings, "Marilyn raped me" They mostly lack talent, they mostly had their egos too big, they are sleazy. People mostly hate Scott, but Pogo is a bigger asshole than him.

Quote Originally Posted by SatanistPriest View Post
    This guy is another example of "I am kicked out of MM, help me!" guys. My problem with this crybabies are, they all give interviews with their sayings, "Marilyn raped me" They mostly lack talent, they mostly had their egos too big, they are sleazy. People mostly hate Scott, but Pogo is a bigger asshole than him.
    I choked. Pogo did actually have talent aside from eating glass.

13. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m