Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pogo Goes Full Man-child

So because a media outlet decides to do an article on Pogo's distaste for Manson (which has been a rather regular procession), we should all jump in and bash him collectively, because he wants the man that seemingly "stole" money from him, to die?

WHO THE FUCK CARES. Fucking pathetic teenage bullshit.

I actually pity the man whom lives in the shadow of the man he hates. Incessant need to loathe; and our prodding will not produce a different result in his actions.

Carry on with the show.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

2. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Heaven's Reflection Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

That's exactly what I said in the message
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 303 View Post
    Is that him for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Whisky And Speed View Post
    Is that him for real?

Yeah it is. Or possibly Macauley culkin lol

6. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Heaven's Reflection Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Posted on the MMC:

""I want to make clear that, aside from the wasted legal fees, in no way did I pay off the person that stood behind a keyboard — pretending to play music other artists in this band wrote. And I would not piss on Pogo if he was on fire. Thee end. Or is it? Let's wait until all the really bad things I covered up for him are suddenly uncovered. I got a far more severe type of karma for traitors and people that owe me, legally a lot more than what I wasted tolerating your rape of a band you never deserved to be in."
    "I don't want this to be confused as anger. I feel nothing for a person that betrayed me and my band. My band. And I'm sure that if anyone wants to discuss this with him personally, I won't be so rude to NOT give you his or his family's addresses. Since I payed [sic] for both soon to be destroyed buildings. That's at least what I just had a dream of, that I awoke from. So good luck to you, sir. You are gonna need it. Sweet dreams."
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

Yeah, fuck Pogo. The only record he improved by his presence in the band was Mechanical Animals, which I grant him. All of the other records he appeared on would have been improved with a more competent keyboardist.

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

He's still going, Manson haters are lapping it up, they love that shit.

He's posted about Twiggy, started talking about Gidget/Brad. He's really enjoying it. This is probably the most intense he's gone in terms of public Manson hate and it is genuinely embarrassing, especially considering the only people who are commenting on his things are around 15 years old.

And it was pointed out before but I don't think he got any money from Manson in the end, I think the only thing paid out was legal fees but I may be wrong.
    Obviously we can't know what exactly went on behind the scenes but he hasn't been apart of Marilyn Manson for around ten years now and regardless he should just move on, seeing someone devote their entire existence to insulting someone in one-sided revenge is just sad.

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

More like a waste of time, stupid is as stupid does
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoniser View Post
    He's posted about Twiggy, started talking about Gidget/Brad.
    What’s he sayin’ about Twiggy and Brad?

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    What’s he sayin’ about Twiggy and Brad?
    Someone suggested that Twiggy was part of the reason that Brad kept using drugs (these were unwarranted and completely falsified claims) and Pogo said that he essentially stole his style and his life.
    It was pointed out that the person was exaggerating and despite making a big deal out of the whole situation Pogo then joked about his death being before he could testify in court, in an obvious effort to bring the topic back to himself. He's a narcissistic dick.

15. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post