Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Obscure MM Track?

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Like A Virgin isn't MM.

I quite like redeemer...

3. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Apple of Sodom would be my pick. I think it's unintentionally the darkest thing he's written.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    Isn't that "Like A Virgin" cover actually by Rackets And Drapes, aka The Stryper Of Shock Rock? I'm pretty sure it was just mislabeled on file-sharing programs back in the day.
    I don't know who it was really by, but I'm very sure it wasn't Manson and you're right it was just mislabeled. Manson and Twiggy had covered Justify My Love in the early days, but not Like A Virgin.

Follow Twiggz On Twitter Add Twiggz on Facebook Visit Twiggz's Instagram Channel

you could strictly say it's not a MM track, but i really liked "Hypothetical" by Emigrate, i enjoyed that song alot.

Another one of my faves, is Kiddie Grinder, i know its a mainstream release, but it's a piece of music when I just wanna go mental and let go of everything for a short while....."Smells like children" possesses me...but Kiddie Grinder, that song flips a switch in my head...and turns me into a totally different person, its quite interesting how music effects people.

...Stand down dick fighters...

Cash is a poor mans $ money $

Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Mine would have to be the b-side The Suck for Your Solution. Fucking love that song. Sad it was only performed about twice :/.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiggz View Post
    you could strictly say it's not a MM track, but i really liked "Hypothetical" by Emigrate, i enjoyed that song a lot.
    I wasn't particularly fond of that track when I first heard it, but it's definately grown on me with repeated listens. It sounds very Golden Age of Grotesque.