Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Abortion v.2

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Default Abortion v.2

Abortion is murder. But I approve of it, and here's why. I am both Pro-Life and Pro-Choice, only selectively. If there is a "Potential Human ", as people call them, with a beating heart, that require nutrition, hydration and can develop an op-ioid or alcohol addiction, then it's still a living organism. I mean, seriously who in the FUCK made this shit up? "Potential Human". Do we apply the same logic to people who are on life support with feeding tubes, who are on breathing machines, who are brain dead? No. Why do we charge men with murder if they cause a miscarriage? And these so called Pro-Lifers are so damn Hypocritical as to say that they "OWN" the Child as they are the Carriers/The Women. You see, they only call and refer to it as a CHILD whenever they are defending their own rights to their bodies.

That, and why do these bleeding hearts call Animals who they see on tours of say, a Savannah, getting attacked and eaten alive, one who is pregnant and call what they are carrying from wherever in the Hell they have them stored "Those poor Babies"? Even if something doesn't have a conscience and it's reaction to stimuli is only based on reflexes, it's still a living organism. For Christs sake, we care more about saving trees, sub species, endangered species, (which almost all species go extinct, as we will some day, so we're also not exempt from that inevitability unless we terraform and Colonize another Planet SOMEHOW. Species of everything that go extinct by about 200 per day. What arrogant, dangerous and delusional idealism that is. We care more about ALLLLLL of that way more than we do Death Row Inmates. Bombing Doctors without Borders Hospitals/Encampments and Schools,.... TREES, (again), people who take selfies with rare Dolphins (LOL). You know, people who are actually living and have real lives who are aware of the reality of death, who have dreams, memories and actually FEEL pain and all of the other emotions and sensations that almost every semi or even fully developed Human feels.

On the other hand, I'm a Humanitarian/Nihilist-Anarchist, (But in the Chaotic, not harmonious, Utopian way though), too, as well somehow. Natural Selection/Survival of the Fittest is wrong, but to me, it really, really shouldn't be. If you're one who holds the stance that Humans are the most vile and destructive creatures ever to inhabit this Planet/Walk this Earth, then you CANNOT feel bad for People after say, oh, a Terrorist Attack or a Natural Disaster occurs. You know, acts of "GOD". Sorry, I just had to. I don't believe that certain types of people deserve freedom or life either. I'm very much in approval of Human Capital and those so called/alleged "Depopulation Plans". And if there are FEMA camps, if they are real, then I'd apply to be on the board or panel, or whatever to be one of the people who vets who gets rounded up and detained and who doesn't. That and who can procreate and who can't. Kind of like a DMV employee who holds your rights and freedom to drive/ride/travel all just based on their disposition that day and/or actually grading you on your abilities and knowledge.

But yeah, anyway, back to the topic. Abortion is murder. I approve of it, but only selectively. Oh, yeah. One last thing. And THAT'S where both Pro-Lifers and Pro-Choicers are both equally hypocrites.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 02-19-2016 at 08:29 AM. Reason: ProofreadingisStupidanditSucks
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Eat Internet Primadonnas
    Follow Penance Sentence On Twitter Add Penance Sentence on Facebook Follow Penance Sentence on Tumblr Visit Penance Sentence's Youtube Channel Visit Penance Sentence's Instagram Channel

Bam, bam, bam.

You loaded your fucking ammunition. About time I read something incredibly offensive that you'd type out. I knew you had it in you.

Good post. Excellent post. I'm Individualist Anarchist, so it doesn't bother me what Society wants to do to its fucking citizens. People in power have relatively the same IQ as those they govern over. I can't really take many people seriously. Society has big plans to fuck with its citizens, and I basically say, "go for it."

I know that I'm not a victim to anyone, so it doesn't bother me what people do anymore. Bring it on. I'm waiting. Let's see something interesting happen for once, Machinekind.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Yeah, I've decided to stop being a silly goose and actually just let loose in a different way. In a very "real me" way. Not just being non sequitur or cryptic etc... And the funny thing is that people can subjectively try to form a counter argument against that, but they can't objectively confute any of that. And that, my friend, is why I really have no friend. I do, but not many. That's also what you call a Fuck-You-Iron-Clad-Shut-Down-And-Sit-Down command.

In other words - LOL -

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Penance Sentence View Post
    Bam, bam, bam.

You loaded your fucking ammunition. About time I read something incredibly offensive that you'd type out. I knew you had it in you.

Good post. Excellent post. I'm Individualist Anarchist, so it doesn't bother me what Society wants to do to its fucking citizens. People in power have relatively the same IQ as those they govern over. I can't really take many people seriously. Society has big plans to fuck with its citizens, and I basically say, "go for it."

I know that I'm not a victim to anyone, so it doesn't bother me what people do anymore. Bring it on. I'm waiting. Let's see something interesting happen for once, Machinekind.
    :|

I believe it should be legal. I couldn't do the job, though.

We're overpopulated as it is. Why bring someone into the world if they aren't even wanted? Sad...but that's life.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Ok. Men should have NO say in what a woman should do with their body. I think only Women are allowed to vote for this specific subject. If a woman is raped, she is forced to raise the bastard child and work two jobs to support it and herself, because the state says she has to. Women all over the world are raped, forced to raise the child, and that child is brainwashed into doing the same (cults) or joining a terrorist organization. If a woman takes a Birth Control pill, and the pill fails to do what it was intended to be used for, and she gets pregnant, they have to birth it? Or what? Put it up for adoption so it can grow up in a family of two daddy's, or a Black family, and live the life of lies, not knowing who their real birth parents are. It messes them up, and sometimes makes them feel not wanted. I think there should be laws on certain abortion, such as performing it within the early weeks of pregnancy, where it is NOT a fetus, and has not heartbeat. People say it's murder, or killing someone without their discretion, but it isn't even alive yet! If it has a heartbeat, it's different. Putting a law restricting a woman's right is not right.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    Ok. Men should have NO say in what a woman should do with their body. I think only Women are allowed to vote for this specific subject. If a woman is raped, she is forced to raise the bastard child and work two jobs to support it and herself, because the state says she has to. Women all over the world are raped, forced to raise the child, and that child is brainwashed into doing the same (cults) or joining a terrorist organization. If a woman takes a Birth Control pill, and the pill fails to do what it was intended to be used for, and she gets pregnant, they have to birth it? Or what? Put it up for adoption so it can grow up in a family of two daddy's, or a Black family, and live the life of lies, not knowing who their real birth parents are. It messes them up, and sometimes makes them feel not wanted. I think there should be laws on certain abortion, such as performing it within the early weeks of pregnancy, where it is NOT a fetus, and has not heartbeat. People say it's murder, or killing someone without their discretion, but it isn't even alive yet! If it has a heartbeat, it's different. Putting a law restricting a woman's right is not right.
    It's not a "War on Women". That narrative has already been busted. Actually, more Women than men support tighter restrictions on Abortion than Men do. But as I said, I'm also Pro-Choice. Here's a polling data source. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/11/04/p...e-on-abortion/

So, yes. This whole tripe "Men have no right to tell me what I can't do with my body" statement is just vilifying Men without being educated on the consensus of who is actually more in support of "Telling you what to do with your own body". It's mostly Women. And also, Feminism hurts Women more than some Patriarchal system of Potential Pre-Rapists and a 20-22% cent marginal difference of pay is actually also due to Women being more competitive against other Women in the Workplace and also on College/School Campuses. They hurt themselves and put themselves at more of a disadvantage than Men do. http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/feminist-hysteria-is-causing-the-infantilization-of-women/article/2554559
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM