Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [01]: Jun 28 2016 - Bridgestone Arena - Nashville, Tennessee, USA

I would die for something like:
    Deep Six
    The Love Song
    Angel with the Scabbed Wings
    Cruci-Fiction In Space
    Killing Strangers
    This is the New Shit
    Sweet Dreams
    Cupid Carries A Gun
    Beautiful People
    Antichrist Superstar
    Fall of the House of Death
    (Had to leave some best of in...otherwise its not even possible.)
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Why do people only record the same singles we've all heard a million times?...

Finally found what I was looking for at least.

Looks like Manson Money is a thing now. Wonder if it has anything to do with Mr. Moneybags, Trump.

Make sure to watch that video cause he fucks up and does the chorus too early. He screams "Deep Six, Six, Six feet deep" during the bridge and then gets lost.

Shame cause it was great before that.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I think it's a great set list for what's a limited amount of time, it's tough when you've only got that time for so many songs and you could fill it with just hits, but to open with Cruci-Fiction and straight into Scabbed Wings is a hell of a way to start it! A good mix of hits, ACSS is always great and good to see This Is The New Shit is back again!

That massive $666 dollar note looks fantastic across the back of the stage, and tossing out money during the show is great, the reaction over all of that is amazing!

6. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by SatanBakesale View Post
    Whoa new guitarist? Had there always been an extra drummer on AWTSW? That said if there's no new songs on the set list whatsoever I'll be refunding my ticket. Seriously how many times can they play the same tired set list. Fuck. My date got moved exactly on my birth date. I wouldn't want to see a repetition of the last three shows
    I'm feeling the same way. I would like to hear Third Day of A Seven Day Binge but can understand why they left that off the list since they are on a tour with Slipknot. They preferred to stay with the heavier tracks. The setlist is short but it's understandable since they're not the main act. It would be nice to see Angel With the Scabbed Wings, This Is the New Shit, Cruci-Fiction In Space, and Deep Six live though. I haven't seen any of those yet.

Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

[QUOTE=Dipp Six;205848]Why do people only record the same singles we've all heard a million times?...

Finally found what I was looking for at least.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjLtMA3Z04o

Looks like Manson Money is a thing now. Wonder if it has anything to do with Mr. Moneybags, Trump.

Make sure to watch that video cause he fucks up and does the chorus too early. He screams "Deep Six, Six, Six feet deep" during the bridge and then gets lost.

Shame cause it was great before that.[/QUO
    this is embarrassing.zero energy

http://teamrock.com/livereview/2016-...st-live-review
    Chillin' Killin'

I stumbled upon a couple of high-quality recordings, of "Cruci-Fiction In Space" and "This Is the New Shit," that I wanted to share:

10. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

The setlist is as awful as expected, but I have to say I'm really surprised by how well Manson's voice sounds!

12. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    I think it's a great set list for what's a limited amount of time, it's tough when you've only got that time for so many songs and you could fill it with just hits, but to open with Cruci-Fiction and straight into Scabbed Wings is a hell of a way to start it! A good mix of hits, ACSS is always great and good to see This Is The New Shit is back again!

That massive $666 dollar note looks fantastic across the back of the stage, and tossing out money during the show is great, the reaction over all of that is amazing!
    I agree I think its a pretty solid selection considering the time and tour. I am beyond stoked and so pleased he joined this leg of Slipknots tour. Seen the best of Manson so many times any change up is good really, I was mainly playing it out in my head.
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

It sounds like an interesting setlist. Short, but solid, but it has to be seen in the context of Manson acting like an opening band for Slipknot (heavy style), and possibly unable to take much stage time. As for the musical selection, there is always going to be someone unhappy about it - it's difficult to please everyone all the time. And anyway, Manson's discography is now so extensive, that there are always going to be great songs no included, and because of the shortness of the act as well, difficult to create the time to play songs that aren't played that much...

Of course, I also wonder whether he lacks the energy to give a show of greater length and duration - after all, he's almost 50 guys. He is past middle age... But nonetheless, the energy that he still brings to his shows is still impressive, and regardless, I've enjoyed his energy and enthusiasm on his last UK shows.

Original AIDS provider.

There are some bands recently that have been doing 'by request' setlists for their live shows, voted by fans. I think Manson could do that and people would still complain.

They sound great, though the crowd seems dead. Maybe I'm just being over-sensitive to older versions of the songs, but I don't think I'll ever get used to the way Gil plays some parts or the backing-track keyboards (which seemed to be partially missing from Cruci-Fiction, unless the audio on the video just wasn't picking them up). Overall sounding good though I think Manson suffers from being on the smaller stage with less room to move from the extra people and all those foldback monitors on stage (in-ears, guys?) If he's going to meander around, at least give him room to do it rather than walking in a tight circle with nowhere to go.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna