Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [04]: Jul 02 2016 - MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre - Tampa, Florida, USA

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Really nice performances of The Dope Show and Sweet Dreams

2. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by AStrangeGay View Post
    If anyone has a spare ticket stub they wouldn't mind sending to me, please PM me.
    I collect Manson stubs and thought it would be easier to ask attendees as the tour progresses,
    As opposed to searching for the stubs later on sites like eBay.
    Thanks!
    You're welcome to mine but it doesn't say Manson on it and it got a bit wet in the rain -

Follow Lillith On Twitter Follow Lillith on Tumblr Visit Lillith's Instagram Channel

Amazing show!

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

You: You amuse me!

Super hard to get shots of Gil; such a bummer because he is KEY

So stoked to see Daniel Fox legitimately play as part of the band

More videos are on my channel.

En Route to meeting Manson & my nerves on end. Didn't even know where I would begin

IN line for VIP Merch; we were instructed we would be meeting Manson on his tour bus.
    Walking out to buses
    The chariots

Closer....

You would wait at the side of the bus while the person before you was inside with Manson, basically picking at your skin and pondering how you would react, if you were gonna vomit on his face and/or ask him any legitimate questions worthy...

I met the Red Dragon, FINALLY. This Avid Fan met her fucking hero. Finally.

en route to Pit, early entry

I was 6th from last to meet Manson, so no rail for me.
    But I wanted center stage.

and theeeeeen.....
    I had to leave towards the end of of Mice & Men because of dehydration. ><

I was a very sad panda, to say the least... Manson had expressed, "I'll see you out there!" But he didn't.
    Fortunately, it was a lot of fun to bounce around the pit. Bates/Wiley's side was swamped, so there was much more room on Twiggy's side. I had a fanfuckingtastic time. They were all great and active, and I was very much impressed considering the missing lyrics from the ngiht before in West Palm.

I typed this out after meeting him:
    Went in and he said, oh Devon, my cat is a devon rex! How do you spell your name? I told him with an A, and hoped lily white was well. He said she is! She is with me, in the back! I kinda got all fan girled and cupped my mouth lmfao Asked him how he identifies with red dragon, says he is a huge fan of the hannibal series and the books. Asked him if the red powder was his "dragon's blood", said it is all a matter of artistic impression �� he said the red dragon is a chinese fortune (which is what he drew on my photo, and is also in the red dragon book), he talked about red green yellow and blue, but i couldnt understand him. (I now realize he was referring to the other pigmented powdered he was throwing into the crowd) asked his favorite baudelaire poem/lit, he said flowers of evil, I asked the actual poem of the book? He said, I actually have the flowers of evil tattoo on my back. I said I know! Id heard! Said, im surprised it isnt the red dragon, or id be scared, he said ahahah youre talking about the william blake paintings? �� he said theyre making a new silence of the lambs, said he wants to play Buffalo Bill ahahaah i pointed at the image on vip badge, his face on vip badge, and asked if buffalo bill was the inspiration behind the mask on his face, he said, "that's how I got the job!"
    He was soooo nice, and took me in kindly, was very sweet, and his voice is a higher pitch in person �� his vest was very silky and bus was very clean... sorry, just typing so i can always remember. He smiled a lot, and seemed hard of hearing. He, thankfully, wasnt wearing his sun glasses!!!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡
    Last edited by YoureAlreadyHere; 07-07-2016 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Dup image correction
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

7. Like 12 Member(s) liked this post

Great photos!

9. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Glad you had a great time! Did you happen to get the name of the rep from Future Beat who's handling all the M&G stuff? Was wondering if it's the same guy who was on Ghost's tour (their M&G's are thru Future Beat as well). His name was Nick and he was really cool!

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

No, I did not... we were instructed to meet with a "Kim" (very sweet and orderly), Manson's M&G rep, but I've also seen instructions from other venues denoting meeting with a Male rep. : I would assume the M&G reps change from state to state, possibly even venue to venue. =X
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

Follow Lillith On Twitter Follow Lillith on Tumblr Visit Lillith's Instagram Channel

Wait I remember nothing of a saxophone....

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

He brought a saxophone out tonight too (at the NY show). He didn't play it or anything, he just rubbed it against Twiggy's bass before tossing it aside and starting mOBSCENE.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post
    No, I did not... we were instructed to meet with a "Kim" (very sweet and orderly), Manson's M&G rep, but I've also seen instructions from other venues denoting meeting with a Male rep. : I would assume the M&G reps change from state to state, possibly even venue to venue. =X
    they're doing it differently on this tour then because for Ghost it was the same guy for all dates

18. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post