Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [05]: Jul 05 2016 - Xfinity Center - Mansfield, Massachusetts, USA

Quote Originally Posted by lunchboxx View Post
    If you're honestly satisfied with this set list, you're f*cking deluded.

what an awful array of songs.

Surely you're not someone who gets excited by hearing Disposable Teens, Mobscene, No Reflection, This is the new shit.

I thought MM would deliver some sort of cutting edge set, being the support act and all.

I feel sorry for the fans on here that only have this sort of set to look forward to. How disappointing
    You're honestly gonna tell me you expected something more than this? With the amount of time the band has to play this is a decent setlist for people who like Manson and who have no clue who he is. This is NOT a Manson tour and I would even go as far to say this isn't a typical Co-headline tour either. It's just a glorified traveling festival. Plus even with his most recent tours his setlist still consists of mostly this save for a few. You're acting like this is something new here he's been doing this for years. The setlist isn't terrible and it gets the job done grow up a bit.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Gondule View Post
    You're honestly gonna tell me you expected something more than this? With the amount of time the band has to play this is a decent setlist for people who like Manson and who have no clue who he is. This is NOT a Manson tour and I would even go as far to say this isn't a typical Co-headline tour either. It's just a glorified traveling festival. Plus even with his most recent tours his setlist still consists of mostly this save for a few. You're acting like this is something new here he's been doing this for years. The setlist isn't terrible and it gets the job done grow up a bit.
    I would say that the setlist is terrible for a Manson fan who knows his discography by heart, but for others, it definitely gets the job done.
    Last edited by TMC; 07-07-2016 at 02:31 PM.

4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

The band is great! Setlist sucks! Manson sounds amazing! He doesn't care! General audience who haven't seen Manson are stoked to see so many songs they like! Diehard MM fans want moar deep cuts! LOL

Glad you had a great show and thanks for the review and photos. I can't wait for the make up date for SLC

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

lol what a joke
    Chillin' Killin'

Damn, at the July 6 show in NY he screwed up the lyrics the same way in the beginning but he didn't fuck up the entire song like he did there. He looks so pathetic.

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

WTF was going on there? They played the whole song out of sync with the backing track? And Manson sings to a backing track for the whole song?

At least 5 of the 6 band members take their job seriously.

12. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

That ACSS video right there is a seriously technical issue that trainwrecked the whole band. The backing track of ACSS includes some synth, chant vocals and synth/guitar layers. Whatever the fuck is going on there is something way beyond just out of sync backing track. If you put on headphones you can hear more on the right side the in sync, but something is causing the whole mixing feeding to be repeated with delay, including drums in vocals (which you can hear more on the left side). Drums aren't not backing tracked, so I'm guessing this is some major fuck up with the PA. Can't even imagine trying to push thru something like that as a performer, especially when you don't have the time in your set to try and stop and start over without cutting something else out.

14. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post