Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [16]: Jul 20 2016 - Bell Centre - Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default [16]: Jul 20 2016 - Bell Centre - Montreal, Quebec, Canada

July 20 2016
    SLIPKNOT - MARILYN MANSON - OF MICE AND MEN
    Venue: Bell Centre

Tickets On Sale March 4th 2016

Members Attending:

Yay, super happy he added a Montreal date! I'm torn between a pit ticket (since there's early admission to venue with VIP) and a seat...

I just heard about the meet and greet VIP for Manson. I already bought my tickets for the show yesterday with the Slipknot presale but I really want the meet and greet tickets for Manson. Can anyone give me any info on how to get the VIP meet and greet tickets for Manson? Are they going to be sold on the Evenko site? Greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Art-I-Ficial View Post
    I just heard about the meet and greet VIP for Manson. I already bought my tickets for the show yesterday with the Slipknot presale but I really want the meet and greet tickets for Manson. Can anyone give me any info on how to get the VIP meet and greet tickets for Manson? Are they going to be sold on the Evenko site? Greatly appreciated!
    I saw this link on facebook:

http://future-beat.com/artist.cfm?id=6765

But I don't see the Montreal show listed. No idea why. I'm planning to try to buy my ticket with the VIP package tomorrow, but I'm not sure where to go either. Before, it said it would be available on ticketmaster. I just checked ticketmaster and they have Slipknot special ticket options available, but not Manson ones.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Ya no Montreal listed there and I don't see any VIP on ticketmaster other than for Slipknot. The Evenko site only has special ticket seating options or presale no VIP meet and greet anything. I guess fingers crossed that maybe tomorrow there will be a meet and greet that will appear for Montreal If anyone gets any info please share

Now the ticket site is telling me that the regular tickets are on sale at noon. And I don't see any VIP or Meet and Greet packages listed for Manson, still only Slipknot. I don't get it, it's not a festival show, why would Montreal be left off the Meet and Greet list?

Tickets and VIP/Meet and Greet now available on the evenko site. All is not lost

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Flying in from Melbourne Australia for this one and have the Manson Meet & Greet

It was my fifth time seeing MM live and what a disapointement ,he started strong with AWTSW and DT ,but after that it was a trainwreck ,not the band thought ,just him

Theres was way too much time between songs,at one point the crowd started booing cuz we thought he left for good ,he came back and did 3 more songs and it was over

setlist :
    AWTSW
    Disposable teen
    no reflection
    mobscene
    deep six
    sweet dreams (with stilts)
    Antichrist Superstar (he fucked up the first line )
    beautiful people

It was still better than when i saw him in 2009 ,but it was still really bad

Slipknot was incredible
    Sorry for my poor english ,i'm a french Canadian from Montréal

12. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

WOW, only 8 songs. I am stating to question if I even want to see him for the 10th time in STL and starting to question if I am still going to be a fan. The concerts and set-list in the past are what made into the fan I am, its seems he may not keep me in the future. I seen Candlebox Tuesday for my 140th different live band and they still killed it in a 120 degree bar with no AC. Good concerts is what keeps my going and the same reason NIN will alwalys be my favorite. Pull it together Manson FUCK. If Slipknot is the reason for a short set, he should have said no to the tour or have no opening band like the Gruesome Twosome tour, hell Alice went on first and did 22 songs. Then Zombie actuality had to play 17 songs to not be a total disappointment, the longest I have seen that asshole play.

Rant over.
    Last edited by bryan_65; 07-21-2016 at 07:56 AM.

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post