Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [16]: Jul 20 2016 - Bell Centre - Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Gondule View Post
    I agree with Cataract, he definitely prefers the intimate shows. When I saw him live last year he did great and I mean it. I was in the front row and the way he handled himself on stage was what I've wanted to see. Of course it wasn't as wild as the old days but I went in with low expectations and walked away impressed. The real problem is I feel like one he isn't as comfortable on stage anymore and I think he's been fighting that since 2007 with EMDM. I still feel like he could pull off the amazing quality he did during the 90's and early 00's and when I say that I fucking mean it.

I personally don't care if his scream isn't as good as it was back in the day but he can at least try and be more emotive and fucking bring back the crazy mannerisms that I know he can do. Look at the live performances of Man That You Fear and Apple of Sodom or the original live performance of Antichrist Superstar. That! is what I want to see in terms of a stage show but I think he cares far more about his albums than the concerts nowadays. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong someday cause it isn't too late to get YOUR GROOVE BACK homeboy. That is all I want, just him to be in the groove and do some awesome shit on stage again. Cause I know if he put 666% effort into it he could pull it off.
    I saw him last April and 3 times back in 2013 and he was amazing. His show was awesome. I thought the shows were more entertaining then the show I saw during GAOG. And at the start of 2012 the shows were not very good. But a year later the shows started to be amazing again. I hope the same thing happens again when he supports his next album. I have high hopes for his next album.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Phenomie On Twitter

c' mon MM what the fuck...
    Nighttime is the right time.

Follow Phenomie On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by arkahno View Post
    This shitknot+manson tour should never happened.

I remember back in the 90's, Manson was the star, he and his band was the path to follow, he was the bigger one, when slpiknot came as a band, they are a a little band trying to step up in the nu-metal scene, and now Manson is opening for that band? I don't like it, Manson should be the main act.
    INFUCKINGDEED!! 8 songs and you have to pay that shit....
    Nighttime is the right time.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Manson caught the flu, it sucks the show suffered seems like he attempted to keep working but anyone who's had a bad case should know how shitty that is. The show was short, and he had to cancel the next one to rest and get better.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Manson caught the flu, it sucks the show suffered seems like he attempted to keep working but anyone who's had a bad case should know how shitty that is. The show was short, and he had to cancel the next one to rest and get better.
    I feel like it wasn't the flu. Last week (week 28) the WHO only reported 51 total cases of ANY strain of flu in the entire United States out of almost 5,000 tested specimen. That means that almost 5,000 people thought they had the flu when they in fact did not. Interestingly, the CDC only reported 40 confirmed cases; I'm going to assume that incompetence accounts for the discrepancy.
    In Canada the WHO reported exactly 0 cases of of the flu. The Canadian government's flu watch website only reported up to week 24, but during week 24 there were only 24 confirmed cases. It's reeeeeeeeally really unlikely that Manson had the flu.

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

I caught something at the Milwaukee show - chills, body aches, snot galore and coughing so hard my ribs hurt. I am just starting to feel 80-90% today.
    Manson gave me AIDS!
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Korpz View Post
    I caught something at the Milwaukee show - chills, body aches, snot galore and coughing so hard my ribs hurt. I am just starting to feel 80-90% today.
    Manson gave me AIDS!
    It would be pretty funny actually if you gave Manson aids instead of the other way around. Timeline makes sense lol. Can I ask if you had a fever? I'm super interested in knowing what Manson actually had because this combination of marilyn manson and infectious diseases is impossible for me to not be heavily invested and interested in lol. And no fever equals no flu.
    I'm glad you're feeling better man.

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    Can I ask if you had a fever?
    Indeed fever, chills and sweats.
    And thanks - no pit for the SPAC show but I want to be top form for the M&G/Show - will prolly rib Manson about giving me the crunk!
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    I feel like it wasn't the flu. Last week (week 28) the WHO only reported 51 total cases of ANY strain of flu in the entire United States out of almost 5,000 tested specimen. That means that almost 5,000 people thought they had the flu when they in fact did not. Interestingly, the CDC only reported 40 confirmed cases; I'm going to assume that incompetence accounts for the discrepancy.
    In Canada the WHO reported exactly 0 cases of of the flu. The Canadian government's flu watch website only reported up to week 24, but during week 24 there were only 24 confirmed cases. It's reeeeeeeeally really unlikely that Manson had the flu.
    A lot of people don't go to the doctor so they can't confirm the flu. I have only been to the doctor once in about 15 years, if I get sick I just deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpz View Post
    Indeed fever, chills and sweats.
    Damn. It would be pretty exceptional in a not really ideal kind of way if Manson was part of that minuscule statistic (and of course you as well by extension). Even if it wasn't the flu, based on what you've said, it sounds like it was just as nasty as the flu anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by bryan_65 View Post
    A lot of people don't go to the doctor so they can't confirm the flu. I have only been to the doctor once in about 15 years, if I get sick I just deal with it.
    The flu stats have to be looked at comparatively; how does the percentage of confirmed positive cases this week/month compare with the percentages from other weeks/months of the year, and what percentage is 51 out of the population being examined. The 51 cases that the WHO reported doesn't mean literally just 51 people in the entire country have the flu, because obviously they don't test everyone who's sick because not everyone goes to the doctor as you said. But it means that you can use the 51/~5000 percentage as well as the 51/entire US population to assess prevalence which is useful both comparatively and intrinsically.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post