Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [18]: Jul 23 2016 - Lakeview Amphitheater– Syracuse - Syracuse, New York, USA

STRAIGHT OUTTA THE HOSPITAL & INTO HELLISHLY BLINDING DAYLIGHT!

Manson fucking KILLED IT last night, against ALL odds.

I rarely get to upload my footage so fast, so FEAST YOUR EYES & CRANK THE BASS. Not my finest work but it REALLY captures the moment!

Posted as is. RAW FUCKING DATA, man.

DEAL WITH IT.

2. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Thanks Haz. Glad you had a good time! I heard a video that was uploaded last night of Manson performing Angel With the Scabbed Wings from this show and he seemed to be pretty good. Can't wait to watch your footage.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Thanks for the video, Haz!

But... Where the fuck is Tyler? lol

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Quick View Post

I'm sure he had some other obligations, work related possibly.

I just watched the performance of The Beautiful People when the two girls were let on stage. Looked like fun!

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

only 8 songs? wtf

Add Para-Noir on Facebook Visit Para-Noir's Instagram Channel

I was really disappointed when I saw the videos.

But then I watched the 7/16 performance, which is fucking awesome, and its pretty clear Manson still isn't feeling well. Explains the short set and the long breaks and all and after all they're just Youtube vids. The band is still great, hope Manson will feel better soon.

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Sawastian View Post
    only 8 songs? wtf
    It's most likely because he wasn't feeling well. That also explains the long breaks between songs. Best not to overdue it.

First and foremost that is some great fucking footage. Manson sounds wonderful! All the movement around the stage and into the crowd is great. Also bringing two fans onto stage to participate in performing The Beautiful People is simply awesome. My only complaint is that sun! Fuck the sun!

14. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

The Movement Of Fear Cover I saw Dronepool linking, that was from this show right? I think the date was just billed wrong on YouTube, certainly looked like this tour. Anyway, even if it was an excerpt, it was fantastic. Should it indicate what sort of thing they're being influenced by or writing style for a new record, I'll be impressed.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    Thanks Haz. Glad you had a good time!
    I really did, thanks.

Hopefully on my way to St. Louis soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Quick View Post

I'm sure he had some other obligations, work related possibly.

I just watched the performance of The Beautiful People when the two girls were let on stage. Looked like fun!
    Yeah, you have to remember that this tour was supposed to be almost done by now. So Tyler Bates would have played a lot more shows by now if the tour hadn't started late. And I'm pretty sure he left to work on Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, and JUST in time for the San Diego Comic Con, so it's all good.

His association with that franchise and Manson IS the main reason we finally got to hear Manson cover "Moonage Daydream" a few times, after all.

So it's all good! Wiley's still holding shit down, regardless.

\m/

Quote Originally Posted by Sawastian View Post
    only 8 songs? wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by Para-Noir View Post
    I was really disappointed when I saw the videos.

But then I watched the 7/16 performance, which is fucking awesome, and its pretty clear Manson still isn't feeling well. Explains the short set and the long breaks and all and after all they're just Youtube vids. The band is still great, hope Manson will feel better soon.
    It's most likely because he wasn't feeling well. That also explains the long breaks between songs. Best not to overdue it.
    Manson was performing fresh out of the hospital after several cancellations.

The fact that he took the stage AT ALL let alone SO WELL is impressive as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by grotesquemonkey015 View Post
    First and foremost that is some great fucking footage. Manson sounds wonderful! All the movement around the stage and into the crowd is great. Also bringing two fans onto stage to participate in performing The Beautiful People is simply awesome. My only complaint is that sun! Fuck the sun!
    Glad you liked it, thanks! And, yeah...the sun can pretty much go fuck itself, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    The Movement Of Fear Cover I saw Dronepool linking, that was from this show right? I think the date was just billed wrong on YouTube, certainly looked like this tour. Anyway, even if it was an excerpt, it was fantastic. Should it indicate what sort of thing they're being influenced by or writing style for a new record, I'll be impressed.
    Is it? Sorry, I'm not sure. He performed it a bunch over the last year-and-a-half or so, fwiw. Can you link to the video? I'd love to see an alternate angle or a different performance I might have missed, if so.

And, yeah. Born Villain definitely worked that post-punk angle and any Tones On Tail influence would be MORE than welcome!

XD

17. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post