Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [25]: Aug 02 2016 - PNC Music Pavilion - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default [25]: Aug 02 2016 - PNC Music Pavilion - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA

August 02 2016
    SLIPKNOT - MARILYN MANSON - OF MICE AND MEN
    Venue: PNC Music Pavilion

Tickets On Sale March 4th 2016

Members Attending:
    • Lillith

Follow Lillith On Twitter Follow Lillith on Tumblr Visit Lillith's Instagram Channel

Yes
    I gave Marilyn Manson AIDS.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Add gunz on Facebook Follow gunz on Tumblr

I'll be there

If I can manage to scrape up enough funds for Greyhound, hotel and taxi fare, I'll be there.

EDIT

I'll no longer be making an attempt to attend this show.
    I need to make a trip up to Philly,
    So I'll probably catch the Camden gig across the river.
    Last edited by AStrangeGay; 05-06-2016 at 12:22 PM.

Pumped about this since I was able to round up 10 people from two states to make this date. It's kind of our end of the summer throw down.

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I'm here now & they are holding the show off for 30 mins due to lightning ⚡ and thunder

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I'm going to vomit f'n rainbows all the way home. The boys played a helluva show. Pics n shit when I get home if my shit works right.

11. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

My Footage is F'd, sorry guys. So..I wrote a write-up.

[IMG][/IMG]

This show summed up in a few words: pulchritudinous, vatic, grandiloquent

So…I drove down with the possibility that this show would be cancelled due to the law in North Carolina regarding HB2. My heart was set on this particular show due to the fact I was able to bring 10 people who had never had the Marilyn Manson experience in their lifetime. I always reach out and try to bring someone new so they can see what all the fuss is about. The opening band comes on…Of Mice & Men…three songs in….the shows stops…..thunder rolls in the background. The owner of the venue announces that everyone needs to get under the shelter for our safety. I looked at everyone in my group and they all smiled back with a toothy grin. We all gawked at the back of a seat that had been carved with “Rape Virgins” and cackled just imagining who the f* wrote it. The clouds parted…not a raindrop happened…we all moved back to see the whole show in its glory. A rainbow appeared as the techs were setting up the bands gear…Marilyn Manson was going to perform and they cut OM&M short. When you go to a show…you “people watch” it is just something you f’n do. Everyone’s face lit up at the announcement…the boys took the stage…it felt like thunder was shaking the ground from the reception of the crowd…Our boys were f’n top notch from the second the curtain dropped…Manson at one point grabbed a saxophone and let out a squeal that shook even the devil from his slumber. There was so much passion at this show. It was f’n beautiful. Jokes were cracked by Manson such as “How we doing tonight. Virginia” …greeted with a few boos….he said, “I was just f’n testing you to see if you knew where you are, North Carolina”…hilarious shit. He also referred to himself as the red dragon. Twiggy busted out this beautiful guitar and sang the chorus to quite a few songs which sounded great. Drums were on point as well as guitar. Overall, I’m finally sitting at home from being on the road for 9 hours and my heart is still racing, my body feels like it’s been in a car wreck, and I’m ready for another show. The music does something to people because I had a friend open up to me and tell me some amazing things about their life. I knew this experience would change their world & I would do it again in a heartbeat. For one night….it felt great to be a nobody surrounded by thousands of nobodies that felt the same love for the band.

13. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

Last edited by Ardis; 08-03-2016 at 12:54 PM.

15. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

17. Like 6 Member(s) liked this post