Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [26]: Aug 04 2016 - Hollywood Casin o Amphitheatre - Maryland Heights, Missouri, USA

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Tyler is a fookin beast. Geez, adding a second guitar was the best decision ever in this band. I mean, take a look at Angel with the Scabbed Wings; sounds even greater now and I didn't think that was possible!

And oh, Killing Strangers is such a powerful tune, and live it blows my mind. Amazing.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I was cool with Coma White over the Dope Show. I got free lawn tickets and took my mom and dad as they took me to my first 13 years ago, and it broke her little heart she didn't get to hear the Dope Show. And holy shit red bags of powder, I lucked out and dodged that, I did manage to get a Manson Dollar Bill though. I left about half way into Slipknot since it was a 225 mile drive home. I think it was one of Manson's best performances that I have seen, he was on that night. It was the first time I got Antichrist Superstar in a while and he killed that too, some people say some songs are over played but he actually has not played that the last 3 times I have seen him. It's currently 5/10 shows for me that I've seen ACSS. And fucking Killing Strangers!!!! Only 4 songs were still in the set from 2003 when I first seen him. I like statistics so....as far as mixing things up 5 of these songs I didn't get often.

AWTSW 2/10 shows
    KS 3/10 shows
    ACSS 5/10 shows
    CW 5/10 shows
    IHA 6/10 shows

Of course the only song I seen 10/10 is Disposable Teens due to the riot in KC in 2003.

Ready for more!!!!
    Last edited by bryan_65; 08-06-2016 at 07:35 AM.

4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Great videos! We need a UK tour!