Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deep Six/Lay Down Your Goddamn Arms

Not man enough to b human Manson15Marilyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blue angel View Post
    Have you listened to these songs since Eat Me, Drink Me? They are all full of threats. I don't see how anyone would even question this.
    I'm asking where you got that they're somehow threats against himself
    I am your vulture, your immoral sculpture, mirrorman who understands. I know you. I am you, your fantasy, reality.

Don't be surprised I can look you in the eye. It's hard to take you serious when you take me inside.

How the fuck are we supposed to know when I'm a monster in the way you refuse to die? How the fuck are we supposed to know if we're in love or if we're in pain?
    "Are we in love or are we in pain?"

Quote Originally Posted by Manson15Marilyn View Post
    I'm asking where you got that they're somehow threats against himself
    It's all in the song lyrics, along with his actions since Eat Me, Drink Me. Observe, is all that I can give you.

Well, give me an example. Fill me in where I'm missing out
    I am your vulture, your immoral sculpture, mirrorman who understands. I know you. I am you, your fantasy, reality.

Don't be surprised I can look you in the eye. It's hard to take you serious when you take me inside.

How the fuck are we supposed to know when I'm a monster in the way you refuse to die? How the fuck are we supposed to know if we're in love or if we're in pain?

You'll never see it if it's that hard for you to see at all. It's in absolutely everything. If it's not how you see things, that is fine, but I am not going to connect the dots for you and I never ask that of others.

Lol would have been easier for you to say you have no proof or facts

If that were true, perhaps. If you need to, you can just write to me in my private messages and keep it clean here.

Well, I don't think it would be off topic to provide examples of what you propose. That's what this thread is all about, really