Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Penance Sentence - An Epoch of Emphemeral Alter Ego's and ID's

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Default Penance Sentence - An Epoch of Emphemeral Alter Ego's and ID's

Folks, here's a little rhyme that I just wrote for one of the oddities of this forum.

Driving down the roads. Like a magenta flame, burning black. Nullum Crimen Sine Lege License Plates. Always trying to find the next great escape. To find a more nebulous place to clear the planes. Like a blur. Woo Hoo. Charles aint in Charge of this Choo Choo. And the speed bumps are coo coo. Jet fuel can't melt his steel beams. For He's a trailblazing, crazy training, man without aim. And he's coming to getchu.

Oh, bathroom stalls. And tattooed walls. You've got Anti-Divination in and on your veins. Sexual harassment bear. In the woods you tear, all the quietness into pieces. Oh, Mr.Friend of mine. You need a little sunshine to get through those dirty glasses. Please stop pooping on people. You're really not that evil. You're just going through a tough time. Rough on the rhymes.

Mr.Ephemeral, Mr.Twitty. Please don't destroy the entire city. You're a big foot on Highway 70. But your shadow is taller than you. You don't belong.......IN THIS ZOO! I know you need to break. Even if it's a face. Or a mirror or a butt hole or two. But the pathways you make when you start to shake, just calm down and meditate. In the woods. In the woods.

Like a blur. Woo Hoo. Charles aint in Charge of this Choo Choo. And the speed bumps are coo coo. Jet fuel can't melt his steel beams. For He's a trailblazing, crazy training, man without aim. And he's coming to getchu. In the bathroom stalls. And on the tattooed walls. You've got Anti-Divination in and on your veins. Sexual harassment bear. In the woods you tear, all the quietness into pieces. Oh, Mr.Friend of mine. You need a little sunshine to get through those dirty glasses. Please stop pooping on people. You're really not that evil. You're just going through a tough time. Rough on the rhymes.

Know you need to break. Even if it's a face. Or a mirror or a butt hole or two. But the pathways you make when you start to shake, just calm down and meditate. In the woods. In the woods.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 03-06-2016 at 08:34 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Please stop pooping on people XD
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Eat Internet Primadonnas
    Follow Penance Sentence On Twitter Add Penance Sentence on Facebook Follow Penance Sentence on Tumblr Visit Penance Sentence's Youtube Channel Visit Penance Sentence's Instagram Channel

You could easily edit my name from this post, and insert Shangri-LIE, and this would still largely be very accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Penance Sentence View Post
    You could easily edit my name from this post, and insert Shangri-LIE, and this would still largely be very accurate.
    Nah. No, man. You really can't/couldn't. This thread was all YOURS. Each person has their own essence, smell, aura and cookie crumb patterns too, as well.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Eat Internet Primadonnas
    Follow Penance Sentence On Twitter Add Penance Sentence on Facebook Follow Penance Sentence on Tumblr Visit Penance Sentence's Youtube Channel Visit Penance Sentence's Instagram Channel

Yeah, I know you like to think of it like that.

"You're really not that evil."

Quote Originally Posted by Penance Sentence View Post
    Yeah, I know you like to think of it like that.

"You're really not that evil."
    Dark and Evil JOE! I told you that! LOL
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Eat Internet Primadonnas

I knew you tell me that valuable information.

So....word on the street is Shangri-LIE thinks you're Manson, Penance Sentence. Smoking marijuana's make you evil and gay, didn't you know?

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Causes of sexual performance anxiety are physiological and yes they can also be psychological.