Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Penance Sentence - An Epoch of Emphemeral Alter Ego's and ID's

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Default Penance Sentence - An Epoch of Emphemeral Alter Ego's and ID's

Folks, here's a little rhyme that I just wrote for one of the oddities of this forum.

Driving down the roads. Like a magenta flame, burning black. Nullum Crimen Sine Lege License Plates. Always trying to find the next great escape. To find a more nebulous place to clear the planes. Like a blur. Woo Hoo. Charles aint in Charge of this Choo Choo. And the speed bumps are coo coo. Jet fuel can't melt his steel beams. For He's a trailblazing, crazy training, man without aim. And he's coming to getchu.

Oh, bathroom stalls. And tattooed walls. You've got Anti-Divination in and on your veins. Sexual harassment bear. In the woods you tear, all the quietness into pieces. Oh, Mr.Friend of mine. You need a little sunshine to get through those dirty glasses. Please stop pooping on people. You're really not that evil. You're just going through a tough time. Rough on the rhymes.

Mr.Ephemeral, Mr.Twitty. Please don't destroy the entire city. You're a big foot on Highway 70. But your shadow is taller than you. You don't belong.......IN THIS ZOO! I know you need to break. Even if it's a face. Or a mirror or a butt hole or two. But the pathways you make when you start to shake, just calm down and meditate. In the woods. In the woods.

Like a blur. Woo Hoo. Charles aint in Charge of this Choo Choo. And the speed bumps are coo coo. Jet fuel can't melt his steel beams. For He's a trailblazing, crazy training, man without aim. And he's coming to getchu. In the bathroom stalls. And on the tattooed walls. You've got Anti-Divination in and on your veins. Sexual harassment bear. In the woods you tear, all the quietness into pieces. Oh, Mr.Friend of mine. You need a little sunshine to get through those dirty glasses. Please stop pooping on people. You're really not that evil. You're just going through a tough time. Rough on the rhymes.

Know you need to break. Even if it's a face. Or a mirror or a butt hole or two. But the pathways you make when you start to shake, just calm down and meditate. In the woods. In the woods.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 03-06-2016 at 08:34 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Please stop pooping on people XD
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

Eat Internet Primadonnas

You could easily edit my name from this post, and insert Shangri-LIE, and this would still largely be very accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Penance Sentence View Post
    You could easily edit my name from this post, and insert Shangri-LIE, and this would still largely be very accurate.
    Nah. No, man. You really can't/couldn't. This thread was all YOURS. Each person has their own essence, smell, aura and cookie crumb patterns too, as well.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Eat Internet Primadonnas

Yeah, I know you like to think of it like that.

"You're really not that evil."

Quote Originally Posted by Penance Sentence View Post
    Yeah, I know you like to think of it like that.

"You're really not that evil."
    Dark and Evil JOE! I told you that! LOL
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Eat Internet Primadonnas

I knew you tell me that valuable information.

So....word on the street is Shangri-LIE thinks you're Manson, Penance Sentence. Smoking marijuana's make you evil and gay, didn't you know?

Causes of sexual performance anxiety are physiological and yes they can also be psychological.