Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Controversial Fan Opinions II

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I don't believe Manson was born on 5/1/69. Until he releases his birth certificate, I am always going to doubt that.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    Fortunately, Twiggy isn't being tried in a court of law, but in the court of public opinion, where the standards of evidence are lower and the outcome doesn't mean anything.

Do I have any problem at all believing that he's a typical rock star dunderhead who could very easily have engaged in partner rape with Jessicka? Not at all. I don't think particularly highly of Manson's private-public behavior, and I'm under no illusion that Twiggy is probably a 'good guy' at bottom, either.
    See, the thing about Twiggy is that I honestly think there's a chance he became a good person, because 90s Twiggy was not a healthy person. I mean, I think we can all kind of understand that. I could honestly see how changing his life, getting off all the hard drugs and generally working to improve could have fixed him. I'm a psych major, my entire major would be pointless if I didn't think someone like 90s Twiggy could change and be saved, and that's why while I completely believe her, I also think it's fair to give him another chance. If you hold the crimes someone did over their head for their entire lives, what point do they have to change, especially someone who was a heavy user of hard and prescription drugs? To me, that seems to be the same mindset as preventing felons from getting legitimate work, which then leads them to needing to break the law to survive. So the hilarious thing about this is to me that people are leaping to his defense when I'm saying I think he's already turned himself around and haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise.

4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post