Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Controversial Fan Opinions II

I really want Manson to cover Weezer's "Buddy Holly." Before you're like wut no, just think about it for a second. It would sound so good. Seeing "Deezer" reminded me of this dream of mine lol.

I also second what @Zimscum said in that there aren't going to be any 20th anniversary ACSS events.
    Daisy clearly isn't suicidal though, seeing how much time and effort he just recently put into not dying.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

People give Daisy too much shit. He's an idiot, but that's on him.

I firmly believe, 100% that he could have been successful if he actually had attempted to do so. But he didn't. He sat on his ass, bitched for 20 years like an ex girlfriend, and still rides on the coattails of his ex. Anyone who writes something as excellent as Sweet Dreams or Tourniquet has talent. Those are two of Manson's most popular, and famous songs guitar wise. Daisy has, or rather had, talent but he squandered it away with time and poor decisions.

I wish I could go back to 1995 and tell him this, but he'd probably just ignore it and start playing a crappy cover of Cake and Sodomy to 10 people at a bar.

Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

The Hell Not Hallelujah Tour was awesome! Especially at the start. Back when Tyler was there, Manson was exciting about touring, he brought back the corset, Played more TPE songs, and was more experimental with setlists/ stage designs. It slowly feel to a generic MM tour. The Hey, Cruel World... Tour didn't, although ithe wasn't anything like the beginning of THNHT.

-

Down In The Park needs to be brought back live.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

Wormboy is far from my least favorite track on ACSS like so many others its seems. In fact, I listen to it more regularly than most of ACSS.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Sunday AIDS & Church Wine jacobn28's Avatar

Raw vocals or not, it's still really annoying to me. It sounds like he recorded it with a 3 cent tape recorder from a flea market. It's fine if you like it, I just don't.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by jacobn28 View Post
    Raw vocals or not, it's still really annoying to me. It sounds like he recorded it with a 3 cent tape recorder from a flea market. It's fine if you like it, I just don't.
    I agree to an extent. I found the record unlistenable at first, but have grown to love it. And how is it whining? I feel it's a legitimate point to be made about the record, and a lot of people have pointed it out.

This was recorded in the early 1900's and it's not nearly as grating as the effect on EMDM. That being said, the vocal effect works perfectly for some songs such as EMDM the song, The Red Carpet Grave, If I Was Your Vampire and etc. But..I do wish I could hear what the record sounded like without the effect.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

The set list has had more variety than what fans would like to credit.

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Honestly, It doesn't sound like an effect. Just sounds like.... Raw vocals! He did sing in a style that was drastically different compared to anything he had/ has done.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    Honestly, It doesn't sound like an effect. Just sounds like.... Raw vocals! He did sing in a style that was drastically different compared to anything he had/ has done.
    Nem, I like you, but you're kidding yourself if you can't hear the abundant distortion.

15. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by jacobn28 View Post
    This is because you're an over conditioned sheep who cannot ingest anything out of the the narrow series of sounds that you've been conditioned to enjoy..