Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Controversial Fan Opinions II

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Svperstar13 View Post

mOBSCENE was the wrong choice for the GAOG single.

Should have been The Bright Young Things.
    Bright Young Things would have been the perfect first single if they mashed up the concepts for THTNS and mOBSCENE into one video.

....they should have done that.

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    It would sound so good.
    I promise it wouldn't.
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

Manson is still a God! My co-morbid Messiah! Praise Mohammed...

Add The (s)CENTLESS on Facebook

I respect your opinion, but i think mOBSCENE got the whole concept of TGAOG, if i have to choose another single i choose Vodevil, great song.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Fall of the House of Death is the best vocal performance Manson has ever done on a record. More of that please.

Funnily enough, I think that live performance he did of it back around October/November, when he announced they were already working on a new record, was one of the best live performances he's done in years. I hope they move towards that style in the future.

Speaking of that performance, anyone got a link to it? I lost it when my old computer got AIDS.
    Last edited by Mok; 05-24-2016 at 01:52 PM.

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    (TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Svperstar13 View Post
    Fall of the House of Death is the best vocal performance Manson has ever done on a record. More of that please.

Funnily enough, I think that live performance he did of it back around October/November, when he announced they were already working on a new record, was one of the best live performances he's done in years. I hope they move towards that style in the future.

Speaking of that performance, anyone got a link to it? I lost it when my old computer got AIDS.
    Yeah , don't have a way to link but just search 'Elizabeth Casto' on Youtube & You shall find it easy. She went there and recorded that & Yes its great huh?! She's my Pal LoL
    . . the fear takes hold

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I'm just going to say it.

I loved The Pale Emperor and I look forward to the new record

which is finished shh
    , and I do plan on hitting up a show or two next tour. I don't expect Marilyn Manson to be the same as he was in the 90's - Early 2000's. However, while miscues do occur with every band. The lazy murmering throughout the songs, forgetting lyrics consistently as well as just making up random nonsense/just not even singing parts at all and/or walking off at the end of songs consistently, which has been a worsening trend since 2009 or so, I feel that he is done as a performing artist.

I have a lot of fond memories of past tours and era's and I'll always be a fan. But expecting a passionate performance from here on out? No. Just no. There are plenty of legendary bands that still put on shows like they actually care and are very consistent. With Manson, he has his occasional second winds, but he's not capable of performing up to par anymore. The only People who would/will say otherwise are either his friends or obsessed fanboys and fangirls. It won't be, but in my opinion this upcoming record and tour should be his last. Just to preserve what relevance outside of the Super fan, fan base he has left. I respect the man and all that he's accomplished. Again, I will always be a fan, but his days as a performing artist are done, or close to it at least. I say that with all due respect.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

12. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

I disagree. I saw him a few days ago and he was awesome. Being at the age he is, he rocks harder than most people do today. There's reasons why he does the things he does, and he does whatever he wants. I think, if he gives a shit, he can give off a fantastic show.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    I disagree. I saw him a few days ago and he was awesome. Being at the age he is, he rocks harder than most people do today. There's reasons why he does the things he does, and he does whatever he wants. I think, if he gives a shit, he can give off a fantastic show.
    Again, he just doesn't seem to enjoy performing. A lot of People have noticed it. He seems out of his element. I don't think he either 1.) Feels like Marilyn Manson anymore 2.) Something is going on that is affecting him, (when has there been a time where something hasn't?), and it's affecting his performing abilities. I respect your opinion and I'm glad you had a good time. But I don't think he's feeling it anymore.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Again, he just doesn't seem to enjoy performing. A lot of People have noticed it. He seems out of his element. I don't think he either 1.) Feels like Marilyn Manson anymore 2.) Something is going on that is affecting him, (when has there been a time where something hasn't?), and it's affecting his performing abilities. I respect your opinion and I'm glad you had a good time. But I don't think he's feeling it anymore.
    It's understandable why you say that, but when I look at him performing, he seems happy, whether it being interacting with the crowd, the crew, or the members, it seems like he has a good time. Seems like he has been like this (what you're talking about) only on this tour (And the Hey, Cruel World... Tour, but he cleaned up his act since then with TPE).
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post