Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Looking for Meet and Greet backstage passes for July 23 2016 show (in Syracuse, NY)

Default Looking for Meet and Greet backstage passes for July 23 2016 show (in Syracuse, NY)

To whom it may concern, and to those of you in Syracuse or Rochester areas,

I'm looking for a backstage pass for Marilyn Manson's show at the Lakeview Amphitheater in Syracuse, NY on July 23. It doesn't look like there are any left on ticketmaster, and I refuse to back down from this. I've never had the privilege to meet musicians and famous people of the such (nor have many other people), but the only person of any fame I really wish to meet is Marilyn Manson.

I work part time (soon to be 2 jobs at the end of the month), which means I'm not always able to enjoy my life or buy any luxury items, but the moment I found out that meet and greet packages were for sale, I didn't want to miss this opportunity. I didn't have enough money when they first came out. So I borrowed some money to pay for the tickets, but by the time I had the money, I noticed when I tried to buy one, they were already sold out.

I know this all sounds like whiny teen bullshit, but it's not. I'm a 23 year old dude who keeps getting knocked down, but refuses to stay down and tries not to ask for help of any sort, but just wants to enjoy himself when he really hasn't ever done anything to enjoy himself. (again, there's probably other people out there who have been down the same road).

I've also been having health problems for a long time, but things have gotten worse. Since February, I've been in the worst pain I've ever felt due to possible neuropathy and extremely sensitive skin. Basically, the slightest touch hurts or feels super sensitive, and there's possibly something else wrong with me, but I can't always take off of work to go see a dr. And it doesn't stop there. 2 weeks ago, I was in the hospital due to the fact that I had problems walking.

I couldn't even make 10 steps without having weakness, pain, or shaking in my legs, but they didn't really do much testing at the hospital, and they discharged me the same night. I also suffer from non-epileptic seizures, bipolar, autism, PTSD, anxiety, frequent chest pains, and alot more problems, but with the recent health problems I've been having, it just makes my plate fuller than what it was (again, who hasn't been down this road or a similar road?) It makes me feel like I'm dying.

Despite this, I still put up a fight and try to take care of myself and the people I love, even going out of my way at times to help other people, and have sacrificed alot, and never really got to do anything fun because I was so busy working and sacrificing that I never have been able to have fun. Meeting Manson is really the only thing I'd like to do since my health is declining and probably won't live to 40. Plus, I'd love to get an autograph for my sister and best friend who have worse health problems than I do.

If you're thinking that I'm a con artist or something of the sort, no, I'm not. I'm not the kind of person that will screw you over, nor do I wish to get screwed over because all my life I've been taken advantage of, missed so many opportunities, and gotten shafted so many times on many deals, but I still won't screw people over because I'm not that much of an asshole and I do believe that doing bad will bite me back 10 fold.

If anyone has an extra pass and is willing to sell it, or knows where I can get one, I would be appreciative of your generosity and kindness. I'd even pay you more than what you paid for it. If you want to make a deal, I'll give you my cell phone number to discuss this further. Thank you for your time.

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Good luck, honestly. I'd encourage you to reach out to a larger audience, such as MMC on facebook. A simple post about willing to pay more for the M&G ticket, leaving life story for the comment section (to avoid having post denied), ..... goodluck, especially considering m&g tickets were marked with no resell honored . . . Unless, of course, original buyer doesnt mind you possessing a copy of their DL

I don't mean to piss on your parade.... sincerely, i bid you goodluck and positive vibes, fellow fan
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

* Livenation gives option to "sell" m&g purchase.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.