Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marilyn Manson Autobiographical HBO series. Cast wishes?

2. Like 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Driver is a good shout, the facial structure is similar to some degree and he's obviously now received a lot of worldwide exposure. I very much doubt anyone knows who this is, but years ago I saw the vaguely entertaining B-Movie Dance Of The Dead. Anyway, an actor in that called Randy McDowell reminded me a lot of Manson physically, and seemed to have that stick-insect, piercing stare quality that Manson does. Here's a picture of him with a revolver, dressed as a dork, next to a wall covered in blood, for easy reference:-

"the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

4. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Liam Neeson so that he can find the Person who kidnapped his Children and made them into total retards.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Alright, so I had a really weird idea. Do it with every era a different actor (and every era a season, because HBO likes cash cows and because I want to see it way more in depth). I just think symbolically it would fit him very well.

Quote Originally Posted by HG131 View Post
    Alright, so I had a really weird idea. Do it with every era a different actor (and every era a season, because HBO likes cash cows and because I want to see it way more in depth). I just think symbolically it would fit him very well.
    It could even go as far as it did with "I'm Not There", where Bob Dylan (or different personas that are supposed to metaphorically be Bob Dylan) are played by many different actors, both male and female. I would love to see a similar movie about Manson. Or Bowie. Or both.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    It could even go as far as it did with "I'm Not There", where Bob Dylan (or different personas that are supposed to metaphorically be Bob Dylan) are played by many different actors, both male and female. I would love to see a similar movie about Manson. Or Bowie. Or both.
    I think Portrait, Mechanical Animals and EMDM Manson could be played by a woman for artistic reasons. Those albums have a lot more Marilyn to them. Portrait being a true blend, and the rest being more on one end or another. Also, since he resurfaced, convince Tony Wiggins to play himself, because nobody could play Tony Fuckin Wiggins better. Only worry I'd have about a Manson biopic or series would be them whitewashing it. The first few seasons should basically be Trainspotting: The Series. This show should eclipse Neon Genesis Evangelion in depressing within 4 episodes. If you wanted go for really weird-trippy-artsy, have him play his own self in childhood with no explanation given ever.

All I know is, I want the episode marking the fall out with Interscope to start with Marilyn Manson sitting in his living room by the fire, and he explains "The audio and video of this episode was unfortunately misplaced by some... dear friends, so the master copies could not be released. Don't worry, the Trent Reznor HBO series, which, mind you, was held in the same location as my audio and video, was kept safe, so it will be able to release if and when that happens. In the meantime, please, sit back and enjoy as I recount the events of this episode personally for all you beautiful people." And then it's just him reading about it from a really big storybook but it's blatantly exaggerated to make Interscope look as terrible as possible.