Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to handle crazy People.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Default How to handle crazy People.

If you encounter, happen to know or just come to the conclusion that most of the people you know are somewhat unstable, not too much, but brag about it while embellishing their "insanity" at the same time. I've got it covered. Here's what you'll need to do.

Engage/Embrace them - Yes, engage and embrace them. Make them feel like you have a lot of common interests/dark secrets when it comes to their self professed lunacy. That will present a challenge to them. Accept it. Usually these types are known amongst their other peers and within their communities as pathological liars and/or People whose word just can't be trusted at all. Take full advantage of that. Play psychological war games with them. Assault, (not too aggressively), them at random in disguise and then run off. BUT....Be there for them whenever they call or stop by/come back home. Buy a couple different burn phones and send them threats and sexual harassment texts. But tell them "Hey. I'll take care of it.". Stop doing those things. Once you do that, they'll become confident in you. Thinking that you've handled the situation. Empathize/Sympathize with them. Let some time pass. Then do it again. But this time....Tell them that you're really getting tired of it and you're really starting to not believe them. That you should have listened to your instincts and what other People had to say about them. That you were just trying to be a friend or a companion, giving them a chance. They.Will.Really.Lose.There.Minds.

Then, what you're going to want to do is just stop talking to them for a good while. Ignore their phone calls. Break up with him/her and wish them a good life. Do it politely. Tell them that they just need some help and that once they get it and start coming around again, you might reconsider rekindling things.

Don't.Do.It. - Well, sort of don't. Let's say that they get their act(s) together and hit you up again. Go on a date or two with them. Hang out a bit and then repeat the random weirdness, mind games and stranger danger tactics that you began with. Then say something along the lines of "You really are incapable of changing, aren't you? Look, I can't do this anymore. I care about you, but you're destroying yourself and your reputation.". Then separate again, this time for good. Then after that, just sit back, watch them flip out on Social Media or just whenever you see them at random, all while laughing at their very well deserved misfortunes.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Sometimes I think I'm one of those crazy people. Though I'm not a pathological liar I don't think... Normal people are the weirdest and craziest of all to me though. They dress normal. They act normal. They aren't inquisitive. They enjoy sports. They might be religious. They are immature and get upset or offended by things that appear like a stupid waste of time to me. Their taste in music sucks. Their taste in film is bland. Your average everyday Joe and Jane. Fuck them. There is nothing interesting going on there. I might literally fuck them if it's a one night stand. But their shitty hair cuts and shitty thoughts don't do it for me. I like being a crazy weirdo mother fucker. At least to an extent. Other times I'm jealous and envious of those bizarre normal people. How my life would be easier if I were one of them. Meh. The dichotomy is a clear struggle of cognitive dissonance.

Quote Originally Posted by M Tragedy666 View Post
    Sometimes I think I'm one of those crazy people. Though I'm not a pathological liar I don't think... Normal people are the weirdest and craziest of all to me though. They dress normal. They act normal. They aren't inquisitive. They enjoy sports. They might be religious. They are immature and get upset or offended by things that appear like a stupid waste of time to me. Their taste in music sucks. Their taste in film is bland. Your average everyday Joe and Jane. Fuck them. There is nothing interesting going on there. I might literally fuck them if it's a one night stand. But their shitty hair cuts and shitty thoughts don't do it for me. I like being a crazy weirdo mother fucker. At least to an extent. Other times I'm jealous and envious of those bizarre normal people. How my life would be easier if I were one of them. Meh. The dichotomy is a clear struggle of cognitive dissonance.
    Wow, you really have generalizing down to a Science. LOL - What if I were to say that I didn't think that you were even slightly crazy or weird?
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Follow Twiggz On Twitter Add Twiggz on Facebook Visit Twiggz's Instagram Channel

...i find a sedative a great way of dealing with crazy people...if you can get close enough without getting bitten...

...Stand down dick fighters...

Cash is a poor mans $ money $

5. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    (TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

I treat others as I would like to be treated. My deepest sympathy goes out to all those involved in this next story. "The U.S. government now alleges that Rayyan, who has been indicted on federal gun charges, is an Islamic State sympathizer who talked of attacking a church in Detroit. Federal prosecutors have not filed terrorism-related charges, yet they are handling Rayyan’s indictment with the secrecy of a national security investigation."

"After one woman broke his heart, Khalil Abu Rayyan, a 21-year-old Michigan man, contemplated suicide. Then, when he confided his dark thoughts to another woman, she suggested he steer his violence toward other people."

Based on those records now available, it appears the first FBI informant to enter Rayyan’s life was “Ghaada.” They struck up an intense relationship online, and even talked about marriage, children, and a life together.

When Ghaada called off the relationship, Rayyan was heartbroken. The FBI then introduced “Jannah Bride,” a 19-year-old Sunni Muslim who had a soft and charming accent when she spoke (in Arabic, Jannah means heaven).

“I love your voice, by the way,” Rayyan told her in one conversation.

To impress his new romantic interest, who appeared preoccupied with jihad, Rayyan claimed to have an AK-47 (he didn’t), and to have attempted travel to Syria (there’s no evidence he even bought a ticket).

Like Ghaada, Jannah Bride was an FBI informant.

An FBI recording of a conversation between Rayyan and Bride — which was obtained exclusively by The Intercept — shows how the FBI used Rayyan’s suicidal thoughts to manipulate him.

In a 15-minute call with Bride on February 2, Rayyan admitted that he was depressed and considering suicide.

“I’m tired of this,” Rayyan told her. “We’re doing the same thing every day.”

“You’re just saying that, right?” Bride asked. “Like, you didn’t plan anything?”

“I bought a rope this morning …” Rayyan answered. “It’s not that hard.”

“What do you mean it’s not that hard?” Bride followed. “It’s hard to take your own life, Khalil.”

Whether Khalil was suicidal or simply exhibiting attention-seeking behavior is unclear. But within a few minutes, the FBI informant deftly steered the conversation to violence against other people.

“Which thought is greater to you right now — hurting yourself or somebody else?” Bride asked.

“What is it?” he replied.

“Are you thinking about hurting yourself or somebody else?” Bride said.

“Well, I mean, I would not like to hurt somebody else,” Rayyan said. “But at the same time, if I did it to myself, it’d be easier. I wouldn’t get in trouble.”
    "Nothing is real. ." - Shangri-LIE .. Cheers (TwentyThree)
    . . the fear takes hold

Add gunz on Facebook Follow gunz on Tumblr

I believe sometimes gaucherie is to blame for some people and also the environment in which they came from. Some of them tend to think ideas from an eldritch portion of their psyche. I think in order to obviate the extreme side of mental ill people…we need to listen to what they so desperately at times need to say. I think that if we were to just leave and put false hopes in that we would return…that it might actually somaticize their emotions.

P.S. Missed these rants Shangz

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Wow, you really have generalizing down to a Science. LOL - What if I were to say that I didn't think that you were even slightly crazy or weird?
    You're a crazy weirdo too though, that's why we get along. You and I are normal to one another. We are in a different clan. A different a gang, cult, universe, religion, world, yada yada yada. We're the kkk to the black panthers and the Latin Kings to the Crips. Or Crisps. Crunchy crispy potato chip crisps....with spicy cheese dip on the side of course. Old man Charlie was on to something. You understand. Too weird to live, too rare to die. One of those rare few beasts of a man. Some of this fan base is like that too. Not all. Not even close. It's the minority of the minority. We live off the land and don't fit anywhere, not even with non conformists. Just the jungle and streets like hobos. We're lucky not to be in prison yet.

Actually, there are some aspects of the entity known as ME that are more normal than many would think, but it's not what you would think it's about. I'm obviously far from "normal". I can prove this with my credentials or lack there of. I've never done anything by the book. Never had a job or anything. Never did anything the way people do things. I fucked up and I wish I were normal. I can't handle normal and it scares me, so I hide behind the guise of being proud about my obvious abnormal behavior. I don't know. Fuck it all, fuck people. I need to take my medication now.... Wish I had them, gotta go rob the veterinary clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by gunz View Post
    I think in order to obviate the extreme side of mental ill people…we need to listen to what they so desperately at times need to say.
    I been working with mentally ill people. I noticed that many of them didn't get the help they really needed at a very critical place in their lives...... and that's why they break down.

We can't generalize of course because everybody is different and everybody has his/her own story, but I have noticed that most people just need someone to listen.

11. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by M Tragedy666 View Post
    You're a crazy weirdo too though, that's why we get along. You and I are normal to one another. We are in a different clan. A different a gang, cult, universe, religion, world, yada yada yada. We're the kkk to the black panthers and the Latin Kings to the Crips. Or Crisps. Crunchy crispy potato chip crisps....with spicy cheese dip on the side of course. Old man Charlie was on to something. You understand. Too weird to live, too rare to die. One of those rare few beasts of a man. Some of this fan base is like that too. Not all. Not even close. It's the minority of the minority. We live off the land and don't fit anywhere, not even with non conformists. Just the jungle and streets like hobos. We're lucky not to be in prison yet.

Actually, there are some aspects of the entity known as ME that are more normal than many would think, but it's not what you would think it's about. I'm obviously far from "normal". I can prove this with my credentials or lack there of. I've never done anything by the book. Never had a job or anything. Never did anything the way people do things. I fucked up and I wish I were normal. I can't handle normal and it scares me, so I hide behind the guise of being proud about my obvious abnormal behavior. I don't know. Fuck it all, fuck people. I need to take my medication now.... Wish I had them, gotta go rob the veterinary clinic.
    Before I reply to that, I think that it's pretty much understood that everyone has their own idea of what is weird, crazy an insane. Normal, ordinary and boring as well. Two examples out of many I could name. Ariel Castro. School Bus Driver. Lived on a quiet street, had weekly neighborhood cook outs and entertained People on his porch by playing music for them. He had two girls locked in his House, along with the Children that he fathered through rape. And no one had even the slightest clue. (Fictional) - Patrick Bateman. I was snagged by the book before the movie. He was "Walking on Sunshine", (LOL), worked in Murders and Executions, I mean Mergers and Acquisitions. Very good hygiene, excellent diet and work out regiment by day. Kills prostitutes and axes his Co-Worker in the face while listening to Huey Lewis and The News by Night.

A lot of People that I consider to be really fucked up in their heads and live crazy lifestyles are the typical grungy looking Appalachians that live in the Hollers down here. That and just every day, jeans and T-Shirt wearing People that I've met before a show or whatever it is, and the next thing you know, they're offering you a line in the bathroom of a bar and talking about having gotten out of Prison for Second Degree Murder a year or so ago. Modest looking, fairly innocuous looking I'm talking about. Everyone has some sort of double identity in my opinion. And I don't think that being eccentric, being sexually devious or a druggernaught/alcholocaust in leather makes anyone "crazy". I know a ton of People who look like common folk who if you don't get to know them seem to have no real authentic idiosyncrasies that would suggest that they are anything but mindless reprobates just going along with the herd. Who seem to be just soft spoken, well mannered and with you might just assume as having limited comprehension/cognitive skills because of the shape off their head, fashion or accent.

Orgies, excessive drinking, drugs, you name it, I've done it and I still don't feel like I'm a crazy Person. I've seen psychosis. I've dated it. I've almost been married to it ... twice. (Sparing details) Lived it myself in stories I could tell you over Skype and ended up being admitted for a while, then another 3 Month Outpatient Psychiatric Program. I've also worked at a Psychiatric Hospital. My ex Step Father dresses in plain clothes, has a Military Buzz Cut, (He's in the Military), and he's a total narcissistic sociopath. He's one of the most fucked up People that I know, even in retrospect knowing what I know about him, being raised by him the way I was. He's a fucking lunatic but he's very reserved as well. And on a quick note, I just took my meds as well. LOL - I've also met People through this site and other Manson boards who either knew me as my Character, loved it, then acted surprised whenever I was who they already knew I was and distanced themselves from me. That was back before about 2011 or so, and then they just stopped talking to me. And even still, I post a lot, I don't really "rant". It's just funny shit that I feel like posting. I don't try to even be serious on here. I'll just add someone that I like to one of my own Pages or Skype directory if you want a real conversation, as you and I have had. I'm going through some medical shit and have been busy with other things, but I'll be on a little more frequently here soon for a month or so. That's where it gets even more confusing though, because now I mostly smoke marry wanna, meditate, exercise, read more, trying to really write some good songs that are real grass roots and a lot of other things. So, whenever I start talking to someone on here in a different place on the Web or even just meeting up with them, they expect some rambling, "shit is going to get wild" sort of Person. Then they think that I'm lame after a while. LOL - Not to say that I don't have any quirks. But as for us as Manson fans. I think you reach an age where you grow out of the whole "FUCK THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!" phase...And in my mind, if you're over 25 and still hold that mentally, I think it's fucking stupid.

Even whenever it comes to Peoples idea of purity. My abbreviated philosophy on "Purity" is as follows. People often mistake purity for being unalloyed in thought and essence. That's a rudimentary and flawed understanding of that word. What people do with their knowledge is not always without guile. Purity is often just piousness. It's mostly an artifice. Also, wisdom is not unadulterated. It's also not always congruous with maturity. In fact, quite the opposite. If you have to resist an action or resist saying something, then it's in your nature whether or not you do or say what you're restraining yourself from. True joy and understanding, experience and expression is puerile. That's why truly enlightened people laugh more. If everything is a part of everything, then all components fit together even if we think that we're all unique, which we're not. All knowing does not deviate from depravity. In other words. You have to understand the "Taboo in the Tao.". Having said ALL of that. This thread was just for an LOL - Which, having it being taken seriously makes me chuckle a bit inside and is something that I also consider to be....... "Weird".
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 05-17-2016 at 04:18 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

I just realized something.... We're a lot alike, Shangs. You fuck with people on here, and so do I. The strange thing is for some reason people take me seriously lol I'm fucking around half the time with the crazy shit I say. I fully understood that this thread was just for an LOL. But it seems you interpreted my words as more serious than I intended. Actually, I don't know what I intended. I suppose much like a popular Marilyn Manson quote, you should "...take me as serious as you take yourselves".

And yeah I totally agree. One of the most fucked up people I've ever met was my ex girlfriends military dad. He was the biggest piece of shit sociopath I've ever seen. Short hair cut, ex military, abusive, controlling, etc etc.. Anyway, he looked the typical "normal" way, but he was the most fucked up person if you got to know him...and not fucked up in a good way. There is a good fucked up and a bad fucked up. I've known weird crazy looking good fucked up mother fuckers.

Ariel Castro and Patrick Bateman were both fucked up people... I guess I'll just close this with one of the best poetic geniuses of our time, Fred Durst

"We're all fucked up, so whatchya gonna do, fucked up me, and fucked up you" -- Fred Fucking Durst!

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post