Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [40]: Sep 07 2016 - MAXIMUS Festival - Interlagos, So Paulo, Brazil

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Pro pics from the gig: https://www.facebook.com/marilynmans...31247263612816

And I still hadn't recovered from the whole experience. I mean, I only came home around 2am after standing from 9am til midnight. Got leg cramps all night because of that and couldn't work in the next day, haha.
    Now it feels like a post-gig depression, I miss every minute of it. Actually I could happily die after this show, just because I witnessed the magnificence of Cupid Carries a Gun before my eyes. And you know what's cool? Me and my friends started to chant "POUND ME THE WITCH DRUMS!" just before the song starts. And after that I just screamed and sang it until I felt my lungs were about to explode. And then the punch in the face called Irresponsible Hate Anthem came to put Interlagos to the ground. But the guys weren't happy YET, so in the sequence came Deep Six. Manson stared straight at me because I was singing "he didn't know snakes can't kneel or pray" doing that thing of mimicking the snake move with my hands, exactly as he does at the gigs and we did it together staring at each other! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, HOW GOOD IT WAS. </3

Ayway...

Here are the dollar bills and the set:
    Last edited by Norsefire; 09-09-2016 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Embedded IG. :)

4. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Para-Noir on Facebook Visit Para-Noir's Instagram Channel

Thanks for the reviews, this band keeps amazing me

Massive props on dropping ACS and adding Cruci-fiction.