Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Fourth Love

I love that my husband and I soon have a holiday again.

I love autumn.

I love kind and intelligent people with charm and humor, people I can have long deep conversations with, people I can trust, people who won't tell the things I share with them, warm people, creative people, people who isn't afraid to act a little silly sometimes ;)

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Swede on Facebook

I don't hate at all. I am filled with love. I wonder if you can spot me? Better job and soon on track at workhours, A good friendship with MissZ and we're still living in the same flat. Heh how others have been bizy commenting that. Perfectly in a good physically condition and I do enjoy life. I am a little sorry that some of the friends can't see that but juged me from their own perspectives. I thought we were mates?

But I can picture hate and act like a clown, mostly to entertain others. I also usually leave a point as a reminder. But I am in the believe that people can change. Almost every and one.

High on my love and have been for many many years. 15

I also love chai 4 ever hihi.

Add Swede on Facebook

Aint that with class?

Now real life. Be well.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Has anyone else noticed how people to whom English is a second language still make more sense than most of Shangri-LIE's posts?
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

6. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    (TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    Has anyone else noticed how people to whom English is a second language still make more sense than most of Shangri-LIE's posts?
    It's "Unbelievable"
    ; )
    . . the fear takes hold

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    HaHaHa
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Swede on Facebook

lol. Norries. Beers on me

Hear me out.

Speaking of love. Preaching of love. Practising love. I got this neighbor who is a young 25y old muslim. He is one of the nicest guys and alway have a hello how are you and a well mannered smile when we meet. We are talking about mostly common social things and some religious points as Abrahamism but only with a great deal of a respect and social conversation. It has been a discussion here in Sweden about the average day segregation and we are as good citizens doing what we can.

Now, I am not in any of these project that want to give a typical Swedish hand or presence as a stabilising welcoming feeling but I want to undestand. He is such a good neihbor. Always picking up others garbage-bags so they won't start to smell. He is also a very strict muslim. Wearing a white/yellow dress and carries around the quran with him. He belongs to a group of maybe 100 young guys around the suburbs here south Sthlm. Soccer guys somewhat loud in the late evenings discussing their passion.

Now add to that all the test shootings, test of handgranates wintertime on the ice. (what a sneeky resonance like fffff POW) and all the counted returners from Syria. I wonder if this passionated committment, alway be polight, picking up others garbage, offering £2 to a poor is a way to make penance? To participate in the society and on a timestamp, on a mission. Well done and finished it's back in line formatrion with a knife and a AK47 with bajonett.

October '15 was the peak with 35 000 registered asylum seekers. August '16 2400 and we have per capita one the largest of Syria related population. Have we become the safe haven slash withdrawal camp for the whole community?

I should ask my neighbor if he needs my help next time he lockes himself out from the laundry. Offer him a hand and some guidance as he want me to visit the mosk. I can make a difference with some plain Swedish knowlege. and I will because we have one thing in common. On an aveageday basis we're equal. It's behind the scenes the real guns is hidden..

Funny phenomena though. Swede's talking English https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Bildt

Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

Love my new (used) car I just bought!

I use words sharp as a sword

12. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

14. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

It's autumn, and will soon be winter. That's reason enough to feel love.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post