Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Fourth Love

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    I recognized you before we even met for the first time. I was watching you walk around while I was standing in line last September at Manson. Somehow I knew it was you. Didn't meet you til after the show, but I remember directly afterwards that I wanted to whisper in your ear again to make you flush, you shy young lad you. :) xoxox

Idk if you're serious or not, but that's exactly what I mean. Like two people sort of communicate sort of telepathically, without knowing. Idk how you thought it was me if you didn't know what I looked like prior, but it's a feeling I guess. So basically we're soulmates. Boom.
    The Conet Project

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    Idk how you thought it was me if you didn't know what I looked like prior, but it's a feeling I guess. So basically we're soulmates. Boom.
    You had rather loudly declared in a thread that you would be the swank one with all the overdressing and suspenders at the show. This might have helped recognition along. As well as you and Shangs being star-crossed soulmates.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Enname View Post
    You had rather loudly declared in a thread that you would be the swank one with all the overdressing and suspenders at the show. This might have helped recognition along. As well as you and Shangs being star-crossed soulmates.
    I don't recall being that specific lol. Just said I'd dress in "My finest attire", lol. Anyway, still funny. And what was even more funny was I didn't even realize I was standing right next to Haz until after Alice Glass' set.
    The Conet Project

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    I don't recall being that specific lol. Just said I'd dress in "My finest attire", lol. Anyway, still funny. And what was even more funny was I didn't even realize I was standing right next to Haz until after Alice Glass' set.
    I'm very good at identifying people with very little detail known or given about them. I'm a better spotter than someone even in the secret service. I'm not kidding. I tend to just find people (No, not through stalking). I just know who people are for some reason. I was being cheeky in my first reply to you, but yeah, I did say "I know that guy" while standing in line and seeing you walk over towards the door or somewhere. lol

I know for a fact that there was also a user there who was sending me a lot of threats via private message for a couple of years, for some reason, I just pivoted around, saw him glaring at me and I just smiled, spit and flipped him off. Then I went back into the pit, watched the rest of the show and instantly found you and everyone else there I wanted to see before going back home. lol
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Haha very interesting. So I guess we have the same thing, at least in a similar way. It might some sort of Deja vu, premonition, or something. Idk. Some people just feel that connection, ya know? Idk. Some guy I saw walk past me at the Slipknot/ MM show in 2016 at West Palm Beach, who sort of talked to a lady in front of me, (She was asking him for some weed) I later found him on Instagram by accident and we sort of became friends. It's just funny how shit works.
    The Conet Project

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

Autumn.
    #Broom-Ridin'
    . . the fear takes hold

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Two Faced Egg (23) View Post
    Autumn.
    #Broom-Ridin'
    Dude, just buy a car or break into a gated community to steal a pro bicycle from a "super dad". You can ride it to the fuckin' moon, man. Just take off on that son'a'bitch. Peddle your ass off and then TAKE FLIGHT, 23! lol
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

Listening to Wesley Willis and Jan Terri on occasion. The music they made are just among some of those things that really remind me to not take life too seriously.

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

Myself
    . . the fear takes hold

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

Sometimes being reminded that the words sugar and fudge were actually used to replace the words shit and fuck.