Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Fourth Love

Studying Jung and dabbling in psychadelics has made my dreamlife so much more intense and scary. It's like every dream is halfway between a regular dream and a nightmare, taking place in stranger and stranger settings. I love it.

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    I've whited out my name. Halo Infinity's Avatar

Rediscovering my adoration and appreciation of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z through Team Four Star's Dragon Ball Z Abridged Series, as well as the hilarity and nostalgia it ensues.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 10-27-2017 at 06:44 PM.

Married to Shangri-LIE Suedehead's Avatar

My watch and my snakeskin shoes.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    My watch and my snakeskin shoes.
    ...That's bone.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    ...That's bone.
    Well yeah, I love that too.

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Whenever your brain and body decide to let you know you're alive by startling you with vertigo, head and neck pressure followed by an intense wave of panic, confusion, blankness and the feeling as though you're about to shit and piss your pants at the same time as your legs and arms feel numb with your heart trying set some sort of bpm record. During that, there's not enough left in you to feel afraid of anything because if you're fucked, then you're fucked. This isn't all day of course. Mostly in the mornings, and 3 - 4 times during the day/evening before bed. I'm posting this in here because I love how existing with conditions that make you want God to be real can really spark a sense of urgency and clutch on to the things you love and care about the most with an even tighter grip than reality itself. You.Have.To.Turn.Negatives.Into.Positives.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

11. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Whenever your brain and body decide to let you know you're alive by startling you with vertigo, head and neck pressure followed by an intense wave of panic, confusion, blankness and the feeling as though you're about to shit and piss your pants at the same time as your legs and arms feel numb with your heart trying set some sort of bpm record. During that, there's not enough left in you to feel afraid of anything because if you're fucked, then you're fucked. This isn't all day of course. Mostly in the mornings, and 3 - 4 times during the day/evening before bed. I'm posting this in here because I love how existing with conditions that make you want God to be real can really spark a sense of urgency and clutch on to the things you love and care about the most with an even tighter grip than reality itself. You.Have.To.Turn.Negatives.Into.Positives.
    Positive reframe for the win.

Perhaps however, it would be wise to not simply clutch onto things and people who love and care about you, but also let them help and distract you from the horrors of physical realities, or at least allow them to make those periods when not vertiginous be far more tolerable. Less accidental suffocation involved.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

13. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Absolution View Post
    Studying Jung and dabbling in psychadelics has made my dreamlife so much more intense and scary. It's like every dream is halfway between a regular dream and a nightmare, taking place in stranger and stranger settings. I love it.
    These are my dreamscapes every night. Every so often I get a wonderful scene, but yeah- no. No, thanks; I dislike having nightmares nightly.
    But I'm glad you're in-love with the illusion
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

The new generation of Perennials who amidst out current moral panic and confusion are getting people woke to the fact that white privilege, white supremacy, being a Neo fascist and also literally a Nazi not only just applies to white people anymore, but also to black people and yes, even Jews. #Progressivenessftw
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Just a few of my favourite things right now:

Whatever the temperature outside, I love being inside where the temperature is its complete antithesis.

Languishing in a scorching, effervescent bath til my fingers and toes ripple and temper.

A good sneeze.

Unexpected moments of sincerity and tenderness from people for whom emotional engagement is not always easy or organic.

Along that theme, I love the feeling of a renewed closeness with someone that is often born out of the resolution of an argument.

18. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post