Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Fourth Love

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    One more day.
    Are you and Suedehead finally gonna fuck? I am so proud.

New Manson.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

3. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Absolution View Post
    Are you and Suedehead finally gonna fuck? I am so proud.
    We have... a lot. We actually did the math together the other day and it was at the very least 744 times. ;)
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

5. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

All of the birds. Birds walking across my lawn and pavement. Hummingbirds. Butterflies swarming around my hair.

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

@Hazekiah - That I can actually see your Angel of Severity picture in your signature again. I've missed it, and Provider Module just wasn't the same without it.

@Shangri-LIE - Your avatars and signatures have also been among my favorites over the past few years too.

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by blue angel View Post
    All of the birds. Birds walking across my lawn and pavement. Hummingbirds. Butterflies swarming around my hair.
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I would love to live a little more, look up to the sky and not just the floor.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton View Post
    Yesterday was the first day of Fall. Coincidentally, last night it was 18 for most of the night. Now that it's around 8am, it's starting to warm up to about 25 so far. I live in a place with basically no insulation and zero heat, so it's essentially like sleeping outside. Waking up at 4am with one thin blanket when it's 18 has a way of making you feel like you might legitimately freeze to death in your own home. (For non-Americans, I'm talking about Fahrenheit so that would be -7.77 C and -3.88 C respectively.)

Humans were not meant to survive in these climates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Eel View Post
    Update, it's still cold as all fuck. Yes I live on Polaris. A place definitely well known for being freezing (??) on account of being a literal star, which are commonly cold.

Got around the same temp again last night/this morning. It's apparently up to 26 or so outside atm but my place is consistently about 5 extra hours behind the outside temp, so probably 20ish inside. And I've been losing a lot of weight and killing what circulation I had so it's extra fucked. It feels like my body isn't even producing any warmth sometimes and being in 3 layers of winter gear under a blanket doesn't accomplish much without body heat.

Unacceptable.
    These two posts are both from me in the Hate Thread, but I feel like the conclusion to this gripping story deserves to be in the Love Thread.

Well I guess my friends got tired of me always bitching about how finger-snap-off-ingly cold I have been in my trailer with no heat so they decided to let me use a spare heater they have. I was super stoked but it's a radiator heater so I figured the heat would just escape through the poor insulation in my trailer. NOPE. I guess I didn't realize how small my room was, but this heater is goddamn insane. It's got a min-max 'temperature' dial and a Power Level 0-1-2 dial and turning it on like 20% on Power Level 1 is enough to instantly make my room like 20 degrees warmer. It's kind of like magic to me. It's just a plastic rectangle I set on top of some boxes in the corner of my room and then it does its thing and has two rods that start glowing orange and suddenly it's like I'm sitting in a room with the actual sun.

And if you think I'm not so fucking stoked about it that I didn't immediately come to PM to fill everybody in, well, you would be wrong. It's probably the single best thing that's happened to me this year. And it is kind of shaped like R2-D2 so my plan is to invent some wheeled locomotion system and a rudimentary brain processor so I can convert this heater into a literaly robot that will follow me everywhere I go forever and keep my internal body temperature at a crisp and consistent 87 F in any climate. So stay tuned.
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

15. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post