Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Fourth Love

Married to Shangri-LIE Suedehead's Avatar

^ I've tried so hard to like green tea but have never been able to make a cup that doesnt taste like bitter, acetous dishwasher...what am i doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Fuck you right up the butt....that's what I'll do. Mmmm Hmm. Sure will. Yep, yep.
    Or vice versa, eh sugarpants ;)

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    Or vice versa, eh sugarpants ;)
    FINE. I've already been humiliated for most of my life, I may as well let you continue to do so. Strap it on and make me feel like a woman. I deserve it. Just no ball gags. I want to scream. I want to weep openly and loudly. Make my anus lose all elasticity. Force me to become incontinent. Mock me as I shit my pants regularly. Laugh at me. Doll me up and punch me in the face. Put a cock ring on me, tie me to a chair, and bang other guys in front of me.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Married to Shangri-LIE Suedehead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    FINE. I've already been humiliated for most of my life, I may as well let you continue to do so. Strap it on and make me feel like a woman. I deserve it. Just no ball gags. I want to scream. I want to weep openly and loudly. Make my anus lose all elasticity. Force me to become incontinent. Mock me as I shit my pants regularly. Laugh at me. Doll me up and punch me in the face. Put a cock ring on me, tie me to a chair, and bang other guys in front of me.
    Already all on my "TO DO" list.
    Last edited by Suedehead; 05-31-2018 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Laconic improvement

Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    ^ I've tried so hard to like green tea but have never been able to make a cup that doesnt taste like bitter, acetous dishwasher...what am i
    O_o

Shouldn't be bitter, unless Japanese. What on earth type of green tea have you been drinking?

Get better green tea. Don't steep for long.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

That over the years, after so long of being annoyed by what other people have to say, somehow my brain has learned to override how I hear things to where all I hear now is "blah". Most people are annoyed by most and/or all things "blah". This makes things easier to forget about and it also allows me not have to waste time trying not to have to give much thought about what is either being said to me or that I am overhearing.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

^

BLAH

speed bump mannequin Golden Eel's Avatar

I've seen a lot of earwigs in my day, but this motherfucker looks like he just hit level 36 or got hit with a Moon Stone.

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Eel View Post
    I've seen a lot of earwigs in my day, but this motherfucker looks like he just hit level 36 or got hit with a Moon Stone.

Guy, it looks like you just sprinkled crystal methamphetamine on that thing tho.

. . the fear takes hold

Quote Originally Posted by Two Faced Egg (23) View Post
    Guy, it looks like you just sprinkled crystal methamphetamine on that thing tho.

Is this really you MMT?
    @Golden Eel