Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favourite vocal moments?

Add arkahno on Facebook Follow arkahno on Tumblr

The entire final part of wight spider has amazing vocals, the way manson screams "we can't haunt this home! home anymore!" is just great, also the "NO! NO! NO! NO!" at the very ending is raw and perfect!
    I love that song!

2. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post

MANSON SPITTING
    @2:12 LOL

So great for SO MANY reasons!

Firstly, once you know it's there it cannot be UNHEARD...yet almost nobody's ever heard it! So that's pretty awesome.

Also, back when this song was being tested on the road before its album was recorded, the "we hate love, we love hate" intro was already being used regularly as an intro for "Dogma" instead. So that was spoken for and Manson needed a different intro to use before "Irresponsible Hate Anthem," which was generally his demand that the audience spit on him on the count of three, establishing the debasement and revolt inherent in lyrics from the same album such as "I will bury your god in my warm spit," etc.

Indeed!

4. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

Firstly, once you know it's there it cannot be UNHEARD...yet almost nobody's ever heard it! So that's pretty awesome.
    It is true, you can't unhear it. And it is a nice way of uniting in the vocals/sound effects something from the earlier stage act that didn't transfer well.

Thinking about live performances though (although perhaps not so creatively), I always love the Guns, God and Government rendition of Great Big White World, because despite the removal of the vocal layering it still works, and if anything makes it even better. Especially on the 'all my stitches itch, my prescriptions low', which he croons just right.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

6. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

"I want you wanting me..." in Evidence.

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

A lot of fans dislike the slower often more romantic songs that Manson has recorded but when I hear the rasp in his voice, sometimes it's like it is strained through the emotion of some of the lyrics and I think they are some of the most undervalued songs he has made.

I think when there are songs like that and you get despair and real emotion is when a lot of people can connect to his music outside a lot of his louder songs.

10. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Man Who Fell From Earth A Gruesome Discovery's Avatar

All of The Pale Emperor. ALL OF IT.

Just keep doing that, guy.
    This space intentionally left blank.

12. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoniser View Post
    A lot of fans dislike the slower often more romantic songs that Manson has recorded but when I hear the rasp in his voice, sometimes it's like it is strained through the emotion of some of the lyrics and I think they are some of the most undervalued songs he has made.

I think when there are songs like that and you get despair and real emotion is when a lot of people can connect to his music outside a lot of his louder songs.
    I too love when this happens as well. The imperfections in his voice I love, when it comes to the more soft songs.

14. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

"Break all of your wings and make sure it crashes..." How he sings that just sounds like hes broken and on the verge of a emotional breakdown.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

16. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

When Manson screams "Into the fire..." at the end of the alternate version of Into the Fire.

Follow Iulian On Twitter Add Iulian on Facebook Follow Iulian on Tumblr Visit Iulian's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    When Manson screams "Into the fire..." at the end of the alternate version of Into the Fire.
    I absolutely hate it. He should have let the solo go on until the end with no other distractions.
    What?

19. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post