Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Scott Putesky is a douchebag

Default Scott Putesky is a douchebag

I do not post here very often, but wanted to post about this. If one looks at my posting history (I don't post very often), many posts were centered around my appreciation for Daisy Berkowitz. We were friends on Twitter for a long time and I'd helped him out when he'd asked for money. Sometimes I'd tweet him songs, thinking he'd like them. No problems. Well, once I tweeted him this song because I thought the guitar riffs and the solo were unique:

The vocals aren't great, but the guitar parts are cool. Sounds sort of like a mix between Ugly Kid Joe and Jane's Addiction with chunkier guitars.

So a little while later, I'd noticed he'd unfollowed me. I thought that was odd, having just tweeted about how the song was great and that he'd probably like it, but that he'd probably heard it before. Maybe the whole thing was triggering for him? I'd wondered if it was because the band Love on Ice was signed to Interscope Records in the 90s and he couldn't handle thinking about that? Lol. Who knows? Or, if he couldn't stand my tweeting him and praising another guitarist's abilities? Haha. If his ego is that fragile, he's a lost cause.

Anyway, I haven't listened to any of the Marilyn Manson albums he's played on since. I wholly endorse all manner of negative things said about him on this forum and elsewhere. Lol. :) Have a good day, everyone! (That includes you, Scotty.)

Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar

Poor little Scotty is 99% ego and only 1% talent. Can't believe some people only see the 1%.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

While there are a lot of valid reasons to dislike Scott Putesky, I'm not encouraging a forum full of people to start laying on the hate because you *might* have upset him on Twitter. Find out if he really doesn't like you, or was just tidying up his social network feeds, then report back.

Also, are you actually proper friends with this clown? Or is he just someone you've communicated with on the Internet? I probably wouldn't send money to someone I chatted with via Twitter, regardless of what band he was once in.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Scott could benefit from a complete identity change.

I've met Scott and he's a lovely man, it feels like you're jumping to conclusions here and shout really try to find out what's happening before just calling him a douchebag

Is it possible that he always hated your taste in music and was just afraid to act on it until this very track?

If his ego is that fragile, he's a lost cause.

Anyway, I haven't listened to any of the Marilyn Manson albums he's played on since.

Haha, the irony here is incredible.

I think the main problem is that you sent him money and he unfollowed you, which I can imagine felt like a betrayal to you.

Two pieces of advice:

1. Never pay someone to be your friend.

2. Turn the other cheek. Personally, everyone rubs me the wrong way, so if I chatted up every musician I listen to, I'd have an empty playlist. And on top of that, doesn't Scott have cancer? It's not an excuse for being an asshole, but who knows what kind of things are going on with him, maybe he got several tweets at once and said "fuck this shit!" and unfollowed several people at once. Or maybe he even unfollowed by accident. Regardless, it doesn't matter and it's not worth worrying about.

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    While there are a lot of valid reasons to dislike Scott Putesky, I'm not encouraging a forum full of people to start laying on the hate because you *might* have upset him on Twitter. Find out if he really doesn't like you, or was just tidying up his social network feeds, then report back.

Also, are you actually proper friends with this clown? Or is he just someone you've communicated with on the Internet? I probably wouldn't send money to someone I chatted with via Twitter, regardless of what band he was once in.
    I wouldn't say "proper," no. We were friends online for about eight years or so and sometimes sent messages. You're right. I've learned my lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by PogosRevenge View Post
    Is it possible that he always hated your taste in music and was just afraid to act on it until this very track?

If his ego is that fragile, he's a lost cause.

Anyway, I haven't listened to any of the Marilyn Manson albums he's played on since.

Haha, the irony here is incredible.

I think the main problem is that you sent him money and he unfollowed you, which I can imagine felt like a betrayal to you.

Two pieces of advice:

1. Never pay someone to be your friend.

2. Turn the other cheek. Personally, everyone rubs me the wrong way, so if I chatted up every musician I listen to, I'd have an empty playlist. And on top of that, doesn't Scott have cancer? It's not an excuse for being an asshole, but who knows what kind of things are going on with him, maybe he got several tweets at once and said "fuck this shit!" and unfollowed several people at once. Or maybe he even unfollowed by accident. Regardless, it doesn't matter and it's not worth worrying about.
    Well, "betrayal" is a strong word, and I honestly didn't think much of it at the time. I just happened to be thinking of it lately for whatever reason. I sent him money because I figured he needed it due to having cancer. I don't regret it, but probably wouldn't do something like that again. The irony has been noted.

I did listen to this today and was struck by the dialogue, mainly his arrogance. I guess that might've been one of the reasons he was encourged to leave. To walk away from something like that. :)

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Kinda sounds like you're a douchebag tbh. Did you think about how dumb this thread would come across before you posted it? Are you 12 years old? Grow up, tbh.
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by MixMastahTee View Post
    Kinda sounds like you're a douchebag tbh. Did you think about how dumb this thread would come across before you posted it? Are you 12 years old? Grow up, tbh.
    Scott should be thankful he still has fans.

I'm sure he has a lot of 'friends' online. Just admit it, you creeped his page for 8 years spamming him with incessant messages and amusing videos. You charitably gave him money to fight cancer and you expected what in return? Attention? Friendship? Certainly not a healthy anus. Like a neurotic chick obsessively stalking some innocent dude telling everyone how much he means to you whilst leaving cute notes behind reminding him to call you. But why won't he return your calls!?!
    Last edited by SangreV; 09-12-2017 at 04:19 AM.

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post