Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson and Killstar collaboration launching in October

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Six-of-one, half-dozen of the other really, isn't it? Sure, it's an uninspired clothing line that just merges loads of unrelated Manson logos onto some trad designs, but then, besides a few notable exceptions, I don't think mall-goths or indentikit-pit-kids have been doing anything dissimilar for about ten years anyway. Killstar obviously know how to make dollar out of other people's lack of originality.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

2. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I think it's a bold statement that being like Marilyn Manson is not a phase. It's a fucking lifelong commitment. As a matter of fact, just the other day I saw a Congressman wearing this apparel. J/K - If you are over the age of 20 and you still fashion yourself this way, you should be sent to an internment camp as you have no Human Capital worth anywhere.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Trash clothes line, I spit on it.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

It's basically like wearing Advertisement for MM, all the logos, names, fonts, etc. Too much branding. Looks like some teen fans would wear at school to show how edgy they are. Oh well, more Manson exposure.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

I bet he's getting a lot of money from them using his name
    Chillin' Killin'

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Good for Manson for making money but the clothes still look like shit and I can't imagine any grown person wearing this lol. To be clear, I know he didn't design it and they're just using his likeness. I must admit, I do like the jersey because it reminds me of the ACSS jersey.

Though I do miss the days when MM merch was some cool reference or design instead of just his face and a logo.
    Last edited by Mok; 10-06-2016 at 10:54 AM.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

I prefer his original merch, such as a cool original graphic or wuatnot, than to a picture of him and his name slapped on.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    I must admit, I do like the jersey because it reminds me of the ACSS jersey.
    I will likely buy that jersey.
    I luv band jerseys and do not have a Manson one.
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

Strongly dislike. I would've absolutely worn the shock symbol bikini like five years ago both because I would have been younger and because the market and media were way less saturated with Manson attire (maybe even Manson in general). Have I ever mentioned how much I loathe Bieber for doing every single thing he has ever done in his life? I hate these clothes so much conceptually because Manson is an artist and has an immense appreciation for fashion and this collection is a fashion embarrassment. I'm also confused about why there is a jersey and why it looks like that. I feel like the old acss jersey at least had a tinge of irony about it whereas this one is just like "lets cater to the mainstream male market and not acknowledge that Manson is the antithesis of all that" but I'm kind of just being picky with that one.

14. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Woah there's a fucking truckload of whining and complaining about this line... Jesus Christ. It's merch. Buy it, or don't. Just like I'm not buying that MM fanny pack or the Antichrist Supersocks that are already available in the MM store.

The news spread like AIDS all over the internet within a few days, it's probably making Manson some good money and a good portion of young Manson (and/or Killstar) fans are gonna be wearing them as walking MM ads.

I personally can't wait to see my girl's tits in an official Antichrist Superstar bikini and I might even wrap my dick in those underpants.

16. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post