Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson and Killstar collaboration launching in October

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmHeart View Post
    I'm not buying that MM fanny pack or the Antichrist Supersocks that are already available in the MM store.
    Lol I have those ACSS Socks, not to wear but they look great tacked up with my collectables!
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Also wtf is up with that "shock symbol" bangle bracelet? Do they not realize that by eliminating the circle around the lightning bolt it actually becomes an entirely different thing and is no longer the symbol for acss or related to Manson?

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    Also wtf is up with that "shock symbol" bangle bracelet? Do they not realize that by eliminating the circle around the lightning bolt it actually becomes an entirely different thing and is no longer the symbol for acss or related to Manson?
    I suspect the care factor is low.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Kinda dig the ski masks the models are wearing, and those bunny mascot masks (From Tainted Love video?).
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I'm not sure what you're referring to, but MM has used the shock bolt without the circle on his merch before, it still represents Marilyn Manson and ACSS.

I was referring to the knuckle ring that I for some reason thought looked like a bracelet on my phone. Can you direct me to an example without the circle?

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

I was referring to the knuckle ring that I for some reason thought looked like a bracelet on my phone. Can you direct me to an example without the circle?
    This was released back during ACSS http://d2ydh70d4b5xgv.cloudfront.net...28013e17b7.jpg

In 2009 the hoodie featured a shock and a wolf, then 2012 the shock and the MM name on another shirt. The shock appears outside the circle before ACSS was released as well, when it put within this logo: http://d2ydh70d4b5xgv.cloudfront.net...28013e17b7.jpg

So if that's what you meant, then yeah the shock logo with or without the circle is officially used by MM.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I'd wear all the girl ish, cause why not? It's clothing, with Marilyn Manson propaganda... only, no, I'm a frugal girl, and I tend to wear second hand clothes. Not paying $80 for a damn dress. Fucking kidding me.

>.< I'll take any donations, however HAH
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I'd probably get an item if I was about 15 years younger. I like some of the use of the GAOG, but all the clothing looks like it will fall apart after a few washes. The girls definitely have a better selection. That baby doll ACSS looks cool, that's about it.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

I got the shock ring because it's cool for when MM tours... but guess what, they've attached the shock logo then wrong way around! The entire batch they've made is wrong. I emailed them asking about it and that's what they told me. #facepalm