Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary ACSS Release

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default 20th Anniversary ACSS Release

Looks like MM will be celebrating the 20th anniversary of ACSS with a special release:

This year is the 20th anniversary of Antichrist Superstar.

Marilyn Manson: Yes, weíre putting out a box set on October 20th, and it has a legendary video that I had to put into a safe for the past 15 years, for reasons that will be revealed when you watch it. I had innocently thought that it was acceptable to use it as sort of a bonus feature on my Dead to the World video for the Antichrist Superstar tour. However, the legal department and my management informed me otherwise. But now it is going to be seen by all. I wonít say anything else to spoil it, just that it captured a moment in time, after I had just moved to Los Angeles. I was living with Twiggy (Ramirez, Mansonís longtime guitarist) and I had just come off a tour where I got death threats every day. Itís an interesting portrayal of what was happening at the time, but strangely, it doesnít seem any different than the way I behave now, except that Iím wearing a cowboy hat. Thatís about it.
    Taken from a new interview with DAZED: http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/ar...ican-nightmare

2. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

GROUPIE?????

!!!

October 20th is less than a month from now and i can't find any informatiom about it. I hope this is going to happen for once

This'll look great next to my Blu Ray copy of Phantasmagoria, Holy Wood novel, Born Villain deluxe edition, and you get the joke.

Sounds cool. I wish we could have gotten a re-master instead, though. Too bad it's impossible.

6. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar
    Add Unpretty Unsafe on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    GROUPIE?????

!!!
    My thoughts exactly. And definitely sounds like it. He all but said it. Hope there's other goodies as well! And this whole interview was a good read, I enjoyed it.
    Last edited by Unpretty Unsafe; 09-27-2016 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    This'll look great next to my Blu Ray copy of Phantasmagoria, Holy Wood novel, Born Villain deluxe edition, and you get the joke.

Sounds cool. I wish we could have gotten a re-master instead, though. Too bad it's impossible.
    I'd still love to hear those BV leftovers he talked about at the time. Same with the EMDM leftovers btw. Goddamn Manson open the fucking vault for once.

I want on DVD "Dead To The World" ,Manson says of the video:

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I hope this version of ACSS is included. I've always preferred it to the album version.

12. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

^ The Last Tour On Earth version is way better. I really am looking forward to this Box Set. I'm sure it will be releasd, he already had a solid date, right on the top of his head, so it sounds like it will happen. I guarantee it's Groupie, the way he described it and saying how his managers said he should lock it away, makes me think it is Groupie. Also, hope he DOES open the vault and release some never released stuff.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Sounds unlikely. Interscope Records (Universal Music) owns this recording. They're the company who would be funding and re-releasing the 20th Anniversary Edition. They would have a pre-order or at minimum a press release out for it by now. At 3.5 weeks out physical records stores would be placing their orders for this product and it'd be in manufacture; information would be out about this release if that were the case.