Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson Premieres "SAY10" on Election Day

A nice gift for the Election Day blues.

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    What's interesting about the beheading imagery, is that it's neither excessively voyeuristic, or suggestively ambiguous. It doesn't even necessarily matter that it could be Donald Trump, it's more about Manson presenting an image and saying "look at this".
    It's neither Horror, or Horripilation.

After The Triptych, he re-instigated a larger-than-life dialogue on The Golden Age Of Grotesque which he is still seeing through to its natural conclusion. This clip and its lyricism are absolutely furthering the "we set it on fire and we have no reason why" sentiment that has defined his work since ...Grotesque.
    What I enjoy about that, is Manson still operates on the fringe of everything we understand to be the establishment of modern entertainment, but then comes along and blows all that out the water with how he'd do it. Rather than bleating and soapboxing and social-networking his feelings about politics, or religion, or digital communication, here's a video with him cutting someone's head off. I guess if Islamic State can achieve it, why can't he? Same as Antichrist Superstar, if televangelists and Ronald Reagan manipulated people with pseudo-fascist imagery and empty statements about their nation, why shouldn't he?

Maybe the intent is, that whilst everyone fights over who their god is, there's still only one 'SATAN'.
    This is exactly why I'm having a shit fit over people saying that it's a Manson approved disdain for Trump. The last part of what you said. "That". That's all I'll say.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

I really hope the rest of the album can live up to that little clip because I loved it.

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Said SAY10 is due "Sometime this year", are we getting it sooner than we thought?
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I really fucking dig the hip hop styled beat and I never thought I'd say that about a Manson song. The short sample of the Chorus was quite badass as well. From the soundscape it reminds me of Chelsea Wolfes last album. I'm pretty fucking hyped for the full song and obviously the album itself.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

So when is the full song dropping?

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow ieoshua On Twitter Follow ieoshua on Tumblr Visit ieoshua's Instagram Channel

This is the best way to wake up to along with a blowjob, I love the release date and the Burning Flag reference on Facebook, it's powerful, direct, political, religious and right aheaded to the concept of SAY10 abording these subject matters, it's like a 2017 Antichrist Superstar.

The snippet sounds outstanding: electronic, whispering, heavy with Holy Wood style arrangements and fresh, give it to me Mr. Manson!
    Last edited by ieoshua; 11-08-2016 at 07:34 AM.

12. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Was not expecting this. What a killer snippet. My mind is blown. This has me pumped just when previewed the love song from holy wood. Cannot wait.

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

A longer clip than the one we got for Cupid... back in 2014, really excited to hear the full track, damnit. I WANT IT NOW, lol. I definitely get a ACSS vibe in the chorus.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

I've just read some comments over the web about say10 video.People are so stupid nowadays.Everyone is pissed off and no one is getting it.
    Good job Mr.Manson
    Chillin' Killin'

18. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post