Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson Premieres "SAY10" on Election Day

Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

I'm obviously going to hold out full judgement until the song in its entirety is released, but I'm not digging the hip-hop beat in the verse. The chorus sounds decent though. I do like the imagery in the video though.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

This is certainly a nice treat! I like the preview of the song and I love the visuals in the video and dropping that sort of video on election day, well it's just perfect!

4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Add arkahno on Facebook Follow arkahno on Tumblr

This is amazing! I'm really excited about this song and video and album, I wasn't really hyped about this album at first but after seeing this I'm really hyped.
    The only thing I really don't like about this is that he/they kind of ruined the surprise about the video, I mean, the decapitation seems to be the shock part of the video and everyone just saw it, so I'm not excpecting more shocking moments in the video now.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    I've just read some comments over the web about say10 video.People are so stupid nowadays.Everyone is pissed off and no one is getting it.
    Good job Mr.Manson

All I read was positive comments...
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I also saw a lot of bickering in the comments, it's a great video and the song is awe inspiring, this is the true golden age.

From a marketing stand point this is fantastic, people trying to kill each other in the comments, actual outrage at Manson, it's like a watered down version of the 90s. Big news sites have already been writing about it, this could do even better than expected, The Pale Emperor was good and a step away from what people would expect from Manson, now this is bound to appeal to people again.

10. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

I really like the verse lyrics. They read like a poem. However, I am not digging the chorus as much. It seems like lately Manson just comes up with a clever song name and then uses that repetitively as the chorus. I may be a little too critical on this though. Since I have already heard his "Say10" pun, it is probably less exciting to me to hear it. Still sounds great though! The music kind of sounds like a soundtrack for a film, which is pretty cool. That is probably Tyler's doing, but I really hope Twiggy has a good amount of influence on this album too.

12. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Well, that was interesting! A new single out of the blue. Is the dead man Trump? Well, why not? But I get a little tired of him tearing up the bible, we all know that he doesn't like the book - must he remind us of that again and again? I would have liked him to shred a Trump sign instead.

And the music reminds me of ACSS, the chorus is really heavy. That is what I missed on TPE, his heavy side. It's time to get aggressive again!

14. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Man Who Fell From Earth A Gruesome Discovery's Avatar

YAY, NEW MARILoh it's a drum machine
    This space intentionally left blank.

Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by A Gruesome Discovery View Post
    YAY, NEW MARILoh it's a drum machine
    no it's not
    Chillin' Killin'

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Drum machine was probably only for the verse. And... I don't think that the headless body is leaned towards Trump, but the typical Politician, or the typical businessman, the Neck-Tie being the modern noose. People saying "He should have torn a Trump sign", or whatever, isn't necessary, and I don't consider it to be pointed towards only politics. Maybe it is, idk. Manson DID say it's up to our interpretation.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

18. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post