Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: [x002]: JUL 21 2017 - Metal Hammer Festival - Katowice, Poland

It's definitely "Devil's got a gun like a slit in a cattle's calf". Big fan of this one and have been since the snippet.

nvm already posted before

"Open your mouth love, like a gun in church."

I like the play on Cain And Abel with Cocaine And Abel.

Finally found the last one.

Last edited by Mok; 07-22-2017 at 12:11 AM.

Thanks for the videos. Getting me thirsty for the album 😩
    Last edited by Freeston3r; 07-22-2017 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeston3r View Post
    Thanks for the videos. Getting me thirsty for the album ��
    No shit man me too. Still no news about a single or any form of release date. I guess this is what they call blueballs.

After having watched through the better quality videos, it is clear that this era and tour is definitely a return to the form, MM and the band are super focused, tight and having a blast on stage, fur fck sake, it is almost like watching good old MM from 2000s with all the cool stage props and his new outfits and new-found energy&focus!!!
    And to have 3 new songs played live and all of them being THIS GOOD is out of this world, cause letīs be honest, usually there are 3 or so songs you really like on any given album and the rest are usually meh, well I refuse to believe that only these 3 will be carrying the album, there are deffo going to be other mind blowing jams on HUD, I am sure. I wasnīt sure if I was going to see him this time around, cause last concert I went to 2 years ago, was sort of so so, but now I am PUMPED and I AM going, I just hope that the songs from the new era stay in the setlist.

Quote Originally Posted by ReversedHate View Post
    No shit man me too. Still no news about a single or any form of release date. I guess this is what they call blueballs.
    Major blue balls

Quote Originally Posted by MA-86 View Post
    After having watched through the better quality videos, it is clear that this era and tour is definitely a return to the form, MM and the band are super focused, tight and having a blast on stage, fur fck sake, it is almost like watching good old MM from 2000s with all the cool stage props and his new outfits and new-found energy&focus!!!
    And to have 3 new songs played live and all of them being THIS GOOD is out of this world, cause letīs be honest, usually there are 3 or so songs you really like on any given album and the rest are usually meh, well I refuse to believe that only these 3 will be carrying the album, there are deffo going to be other mind blowing jams on HUD, I am sure. I wasnīt sure if I was going to see him this time around, cause last concert I went to 2 years ago, was sort of so so, but now I am PUMPED and I AM going, I just hope that the songs from the new era stay in the setlist.
    I like more than three tracks on Mansons albums. It's more like out of all his songs there are three that i don't like lol. He's one of the few artists where i like almost everything.