Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 72

Thread: [x002]: JUL 21 2017 - Metal Hammer Festival - Katowice, Poland

  1. #31
    benis Mok's Avatar
    Join Date: 09.15.12
    Location: Silent Hill
    Posts: 2,760
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default





    It's definitely "Devil's got a gun like a slit in a cattle's calf". Big fan of this one and have been since the snippet.

  2. #32
    EvilDead's Avatar
    Join Date: 12.11.12
    Location: Canada
    Posts: 831
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    nvm already posted before

  3. #33
    Ruination cataract777's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.05.10
    Location: Torrance, California
    Posts: 1,915
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    "Open your mouth love, like a gun in church."

  4. #34
    Rapeture Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.12.14
    Location: Crashville
    Posts: 3,529
    Rank: Golden Needle

    Default

    I like the play on Cain And Abel with Cocaine And Abel.

  5. #35
    benis Mok's Avatar
    Join Date: 09.15.12
    Location: Silent Hill
    Posts: 2,760
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Finally found the last one.

    Last edited by Mok; 07-22-2017 at 12:11 AM.

  6. #36
    Freeston3r's Avatar
    Join Date: 07.12.09
    Location: UK Northamptonshire
    Posts: 442
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Thanks for the videos. Getting me thirsty for the album 😩
    Last edited by Freeston3r; 07-22-2017 at 12:19 AM.

  7. #37

    Join Date: 06.23.09
    Posts: 465
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freeston3r View Post
    Thanks for the videos. Getting me thirsty for the album ��
    No shit man me too. Still no news about a single or any form of release date. I guess this is what they call blueballs.

  8. #38
    MA-86's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.10.12
    Posts: 409
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    After having watched through the better quality videos, it is clear that this era and tour is definitely a return to the form, MM and the band are super focused, tight and having a blast on stage, fur fck sake, it is almost like watching good old MM from 2000s with all the cool stage props and his new outfits and new-found energy&focus!!!
    And to have 3 new songs played live and all of them being THIS GOOD is out of this world, cause letīs be honest, usually there are 3 or so songs you really like on any given album and the rest are usually meh, well I refuse to believe that only these 3 will be carrying the album, there are deffo going to be other mind blowing jams on HUD, I am sure. I wasnīt sure if I was going to see him this time around, cause last concert I went to 2 years ago, was sort of so so, but now I am PUMPED and I AM going, I just hope that the songs from the new era stay in the setlist.

  9. #39
    Freeston3r's Avatar
    Join Date: 07.12.09
    Location: UK Northamptonshire
    Posts: 442
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReversedHate View Post
    No shit man me too. Still no news about a single or any form of release date. I guess this is what they call blueballs.
    Major blue balls

  10. #40

    Join Date: 06.23.09
    Posts: 465
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MA-86 View Post
    After having watched through the better quality videos, it is clear that this era and tour is definitely a return to the form, MM and the band are super focused, tight and having a blast on stage, fur fck sake, it is almost like watching good old MM from 2000s with all the cool stage props and his new outfits and new-found energy&focus!!!
    And to have 3 new songs played live and all of them being THIS GOOD is out of this world, cause letīs be honest, usually there are 3 or so songs you really like on any given album and the rest are usually meh, well I refuse to believe that only these 3 will be carrying the album, there are deffo going to be other mind blowing jams on HUD, I am sure. I wasnīt sure if I was going to see him this time around, cause last concert I went to 2 years ago, was sort of so so, but now I am PUMPED and I AM going, I just hope that the songs from the new era stay in the setlist.
    I like more than three tracks on Mansons albums. It's more like out of all his songs there are three that i don't like lol. He's one of the few artists where i like almost everything.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS