Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: [x008]: JUL 31 2017 - Stadium Live - Moscow, Russia

Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    I wonder if the acoustic version of "Say10" implies that the song, and possibly others on the new album, have acoustic versions ala "Fall Of The House Of Death", "Fated, Faithful, "Fatal", etc. off The Pale Emperor? It certainly takes time to rework a song into an acoustic version like that, after all; I doubt they did it the night before the show.
    I remember in an interview with Twiggy (I think around the time of The High End of Low or Born Villain, but I could be wrong) he said something about Manson having a rule that when Twiggy is writing music the song must sound good when played on an acoustic guitar.
    Does anyone else here recall that specific interview? I can't find it and I don't remember if it was a video interview or text.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiSocial View Post
    I remember in an interview with Twiggy (I think around the time of The High End of Low or Born Villain, but I could be wrong) he said something about Manson having a rule that when Twiggy is writing music the song must sound good when played on an acoustic guitar.
    I wonder if that rule applies to other primary songwriters - John 5, Skold, Tyler, etc. - or just to Twiggy?
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.