Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [x006]: JUL 26 2017 - Villafranca Castle - Verona, Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    That's sick bro. Beyond disgusting. I wanna see him murder someone on stage.
    Yaaas. Killing a cow on stage would be great too

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus13 View Post
    Yaaas. Killing a cow on stage would be great too
    Putting aside the practicalities of cow execution on a stage (where to store it before death?? How quiet would the music have to be to make sure it doesn't panic and run, is it better tranked or awake????) the sheer number of cows needed for the tour would be a hindrance. It may lead to Manson being better known for the pillaging of bovines across the Western world -. Marilyn Manson and the Plundering of Cows.
    Last edited by Enname; 07-31-2017 at 12:41 AM.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

They're killing it. These shows are fucking fantastic. I hope they do a 2 year long tour like they have been. I want to get to so many of these shows. I've been trying to cut back too, but I can already tell I'm going to spend more on Manson shows than I should.

The sound really blows but I uploaded some videos anyway, here's Disposable Teens with the Revolution intro for a start. It was just too fucking loud in the front row, especially during Gil's double bass attacks in Hate Anthem and We Know Where You Fucking Live. Incredible show, the videos don't do it justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    Interesting. "I love people going home in a coffin. I love the sound of shells hitting the ground. You're dead, bitch"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blFxCpjbpgc

This is the best one so far.
    " I love people going home in a coffin, I love the sound of shells, YOU'RE DEAD, BITCH."

Ripping and eating The Bible is getting pretty old, now. And I hope he does come out with something new with this tour (maybe more extreme, out-of-this-world, apocalyptic and disturbing imagery, perhaps?).
    Considering this is gonna be a very chaotic era, some extreme and disturbing imagery to accompany the music is what i'm expecting.
    As for what NightChamaleons said, I don't think I wanna see him doing that. That's definitely gross.
    I would prefer him to rip the Quran apart, and see him clean his butt with either the Saudi Arabia or the Qatar flag (the two states who are involved, financially, with the whole ISIS crap), than have people on stage eating his feces.
    You know. Just to piss off some crazy extremists.
    "Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves." -Bill Hicks

I don't understand how you bitches want MORE after everything we've seen via these bootlegs...

What the fuck? Ya'll can eat shit off your own soap box.

and @NapalmHeart so Gil is a fucking BEAST- did he give you a heart attack? <3
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaesthesia15 View Post
    Ripping and eating The Bible is getting pretty old, now. And I hope he does come out with something new with this tour (maybe more extreme, out-of-this-world, apocalyptic and disturbing imagery, perhaps?).
    Considering this is gonna be a very chaotic era, some extreme and disturbing imagery to accompany the music is what i'm expecting.
    As for what NightChamaleons said, I don't think I wanna see him doing that. That's definitely gross.
    I would prefer him to rip the Quran apart, and see him clean his butt with either the Saudi Arabia or the Qatar flag (the two states who are involved, financially, with the whole ISIS crap), than have people on stage eating his feces.
    You know. Just to piss off some crazy extremists.
    No offense, but that would a stupid thing to do. Antagonizing unstable people for what reason? To be an asshole and to stir shit up? C'mon. You may be expecting a storm of chaos, but be rational. The Bible ripping is a staple for MM performances. He has a lot of christianity themes in all of his work, and has been protested and attacked by the Christian Community for years. It's relevant to him. The Islamics and Arabics have never done anything against him. They might even respect him, and sees him as one of them. A Religious Terrorist. But that's doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    Interesting. "I love people going home in a coffin. I love the sound of shells hitting the ground. You're dead, bitch"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blFxCpjbpgc

This is the best one so far.
    That face he makes at Tyler at 3:34 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marsmind View Post
    They're killing it. These shows are fucking fantastic. I hope they do a 2 year long tour like they have been. I want to get to so many of these shows. I've been trying to cut back too, but I can already tell I'm going to spend more on Manson shows than I should.
    You're not alone in this lol.