Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [x006]: JUL 26 2017 - Villafranca Castle - Verona, Italy

That was a fantastic performance. Thanks for sharing.

And I agree with Nemoris, ripping the Quran wouldn't be smart. And it would be just for what? Shock? Manson, don't listen to some of these suggestions and turn into Dr. Tryhard.

Well he actually burned a book of Mormons once. So it wouldn't surprise me if he did the same with the Quran.
    Who knows. Maybe one day he will do that (never say never).
    Personally, I would like the guy to shift to a more "postal" and provocative way, and focusing on other matters than just constantly focusing and bashing only on Christianity (as much as I love the guy, for me, honestly, this whole thing it's getting old and tired....he definitely need to move on).
    We got his message throughout these years in different forms, and he's already a full-grown man (imagine if Reznor did "The Downward Spiral" all over again over these years....wouldn't he be somewhat funny?). Now, why not focusing on matters that are happening TODAY, in the world, like, for example, international politics (North Korea, especially), terrorism and so on?
    I would definitely love to see a crazy Islamic extremist getting angry over Manson ripping/burning the Quran, and then get either raped or shot by Manson on stage, or see him burning something related to North Korea.
    But that's just me. And this is just an idea.
    Whatever does and puts out the guy, to me, will never change his respect for him.
    Anyway, here's the video of the book of the Mormons getting burned:

"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves." -Bill Hicks

I like his far old ass, so I hope he doesn't burn a Quan.
    But say that islamic terrorism has never done anything to him, could be a little too simplistic, when you can get shot in the head just for drawning fucking Mohamed or for going o a concert.
    Christianity, as one might think (I'm an atheist) is way less of a problem nowadays than Islam.

As I stated earlier in this thread, this show was way too fucking loud to record properly, at least from where I was standing and with my limited equipment.

Please let me know if there is a full recording of this show, audio or video, both would be highly appreciated. Even on YouTube there aren't too many good videos, even though there were like 10K people present at this show.

And yes, I'm still blown away by how GOOD this show was.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaesthesia15 View Post
    Well he actually burned a book of Mormons once. So it wouldn't surprise me if he did the same with the Quran.
    Who knows. Maybe one day he will do that (never say never).
    Personally, I would like the guy to shift to a more "postal" and provocative way, and focusing on other matters than just constantly focusing and bashing only on Christianity (as much as I love the guy, for me, honestly, this whole thing it's getting old and tired....he definitely need to move on).
    We got his message throughout these years in different forms, and he's already a full-grown man (imagine if Reznor did "The Downward Spiral" all over again over these years....wouldn't he be somewhat funny?). Now, why not focusing on matters that are happening TODAY, in the world, like, for example, international politics (North Korea, especially), terrorism and so on?
    I would definitely love to see a crazy Islamic extremist getting angry over Manson ripping/burning the Quran, and then get either raped or shot by Manson on stage, or see him burning something related to North Korea.
    But that's just me. And this is just an idea.
    Whatever does and puts out the guy, to me, will never change his respect for him.
    Anyway, here's the video of the book of the Mormons getting burned:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPKnhcax4eE
    Wouldn't be a smart move to provoke terrorists. He isn't stupid. They have never tried to stop him from playing at a venue, by protesting. It's always been Christians, I should say, Radical 'Christians'. They've been attacking him just as long as he's been attacking them. I don't know how you could tell he was holding the Book of Mormon in that video, because he seemed to use the same Bible for each show with the flame igniter in it. The one guy in the audience that claimed it was the Book of Mormon was probably wrong.