Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [x011]: AUG 05 2017 - TivoliVredenburg - Utrecht, Netherlands

Looking forward to the reviews of the show.

Haven't noticed Daniel Fox on stage since Moscow show. Hopefully he's still in the band...

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

HOLY SHIT! O_O LOL

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Wasn't anything special. Same songs and same show. No irresponsible hate anthem though. Acoustic Reflecting God encore. It was kinda boring actually. The only song i really enjoyed was Great Big White World but that's probably because i hadn't seen it live before.

Quote Originally Posted by ReversedHate View Post
    Wasn't anything special. Same songs and same show. No irresponsible hate anthem though. Acoustic Reflecting God encore. It was kinda boring actually. The only song i really enjoyed was Great Big White World but that's probably because i hadn't seen it live before.
    So the new songs left you cold?.. did he use the throne for Revelations and the lit up structure for Say10?

Yes, yes and yes lol. Revelation 12 was pretty cool as an opener though. The set is so short and it's always the same songs expect for the couple of new ones.

Stiff crowd! I got threatened twice by people in the audience for just moving and trying to rock out! #peoplethatliketowatch

The throne and lit up structure were both present.

The Reflecting God started acoustic, went through various jam parts and ended up as the album version.. cool flow.
    Coma White, Tourniquet, Personal Jesus and Irresponsible Hate Anthem were not performed. The Antichrist Superstar anthem was shouted by the audience as Manson played the part on Twiggy’s bass with drumsticks inbetween songs.
    This must also be one of the first times I actually heard that Great Big White World high note climax, nailed by Bates on guitar. Terrific!

The new songs, from Born Villain up to Pale Emperor and Heaven Upside Down, packed the most power in its drive and stage energy by Manson. These were my favorite moments of this show. SAY10 has got that heavy pace!

The pink Slo-Mo-Tion boa was there.

The band is tight. Watching Paul play is great. Bra’s in the dutch flag colors red/white/blue were thrown at Twiggy and hung on his micstand.

Daniel Fox was missing. A friend told me through some source that he was fired last night..?

During Reflecting God Manson pointed towards an exit door at the back of the venue and sung
    “There is an exit here
    There is an exit there”

setlist https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/maril...-53e53f75.html

beautiful people https://youtu.be/rh1N0Vfb9Oc

venue photo album https://www.facebook.com/TivoliVrede...type=3&theater

guitar pick https://www.instagram.com/p/BXbbNblg...y=cvanhelvoort

me, left, with pals https://www.instagram.com/p/BXbcTkVg...y=cvanhelvoort
    Last edited by gardenofeyes; 08-05-2017 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenofeyes View Post
    Stiff crowd! I got threatened twice by people in the audience for just moving and trying to rock out! #peoplethatliketowatch
    Don't get me started man, it pretty much ruined the night for me. Everytime i moved and accidentally got slammed into people, they looked at me like i just fucked their mom.

Edit: I'm interested in that pick if you are selling it btw.
    Last edited by ReversedHate; 08-06-2017 at 02:50 AM.

I live in Holland and I can confirm most dutch crowds suck, especially in the front

On my way to the Belgian show right now!

Quote Originally Posted by ReversedHate View Post
    Don't get me started man, it pretty much ruined the night for me. Everytime i moved and accidentally got slammed into people, they looked at me like i just fucked their mom.

Edit: I'm interested in that pick if you are selling it btw.
    I’m glad and sad to hear I wasn’t the only one experiencing this sensitive crowd. Some cranky goth lady even threw beer in my face as I tried to let her pass because she was moving out. The guitar pick is not mine. One of my friends got it. I don’t think he’s selling..